Manga Thread Disappeared

It's been moved to the moderator section so that it can be split up into individual topics along with a number of other threads.

EDIT: Just realized I should probably give a time period for when the stuff should be back up so you don't have to wonder what's up. The topics should all be up before the end of the week. I'm focusing on the active topics first and working down into the more inactive topics that were put up for splitting. I've still got to read through the entire Media Discussion category to clean up that section since I only finished the other ones a day ago and then I gotta work through about 700 posts from those topics that need splitting since I'd rather not delete the content.

Manga threads are back up for One Piece, Naruto, and Kimi no Iru Machi. A thread for the Vampire Hunter D novela is up in the Literature forums and a thread for Manga websites is up in the Websites forum.

Enjoy, more to come sometime soon.