Roz

Sa44

DD/10

-

GNL/15

-

SRF-80

-

A while back I came up with another SEV sniper quad that happened to be the same design as someone's AC called Midnight (Sev, Ray, SRF/60). After tinkering a bit more and watching an old tournament video from AC3, I had the idea to drop the booster to the E9 to fit the 008 and it actually worked quite well. Basically just empty the GNL quickly and then try to play range control. You can basically stay in the air forever with the E9, or just do long OBs and pick away with the SRF.

The only thing that's really up in the air is the head choice. Skyeye kinda sucks here because it's in the same defense bracket at the Tie and it's drainier with a worse radar, but WS-3 fits that way. 003 is probably too drainy and the radar is pretty bad. 008 can't fit. I was actually considering using the VEN here too. The defense breakpoints work out really well (if that's possible with the VEN), the drain is about the same as the Skyeye, the radar is nice and, well, it would be cool to make the VEN actually work on a serious design.

Let me know what you think =)