Need Help About Parts and AC (I am a new fish.)

Puddiing

Hey seniors! I can't seem to find ANANDA in shop....and where to get it then? furthermore, Where is COWRY ? not in shop too. I am a new fish.

I am having trouble TERMINATING CROW. He tends to catch up on me and shoot his machine gun like mad man.

BTW what EO core is the best?

Im using Control A and now practicing Control B. Which is better?

When i watch on YOUTUBE of ORTSOLMAL his AC the LOCK BAR IS SO HUGE and MINE IS SO SMALL. even though i use WS and totally ignore the NARROW and DEEP FCS.

Edited by FUBAR

LAST RAVEN. its my 1st AC game.

Can any seniors give me a all-round AC which works wonders if the player have great controls skills in all mission?

Also HOW TO SHOOT 2 guns at a time while boost jump hop and bla bla bla?! i just don't know how. Controls A and B both shows difficulties.

Is this for Nexus, Ninebreaker, or Last Raven?

LAST RAVEN PS2 D;

Can anyone make list me an awesome Ac with COUGAR2 or DINGO2 legs?

Try using Cetus Arms, A2 Quad Legs, E2 EO Core, GLL Grenade Launcher, and Squid2 ECM. Hold down the ECM fire button with Type A controls. This will stack ECM against the AI, which will help you live. Use the Cetus+E2 combo to deal some quick damage since he'll run right at you. Use the Grenade Launcher when he is far away. You may want to also bring a missile pack like Nymphe with RM3 support missiles.

Make sure you use a big lockbox.

Try using Cetus Arms, A2 Quad Legs, E2 EO Core, GLL Grenade Launcher, and Squid2 ECM. Hold down the ECM fire button with Type A controls. This will stack ECM against the AI, which will help you live. Use the Cetus+E2 combo to deal some quick damage since he'll run right at you. Use the Grenade Launcher when he is far away. You may want to also bring a missile pack like Nymphe with RM3 support missiles.

Make sure you use a big lockbox.

AFTER I SO HARD PLAY UNTIL RANK 2.... STILL CANNOT FIND WHERES COWRY... BTW it is a LOL that i don't know that ANANDA , HP and BT is in ARENA.... D;

• 6 months later...

My mission guy was something like DRONE/GAEA/XS/COUGAR2/MIROKU/G84P/ANANDA/NYMPHEx2/SHADE/LB4/RM3

Shade/Gaea/lb4 takes care of MTs fine, and the missiles kill ACs, pulverizers and massive MTs. Shade and Gaea fuck ACs and pulverizers up too. Its got all the tools needed to complete pretty much any mission in the game.