ACU AC4 Spring Tournament

Exorcet

It's like the last one, only Spring instead of Winter. Like last time I refuse to organize it, but I will be blackmailed and otherwise forced into taking over. So post here if you want in. Rules TBD.

Also, this is the original Spring Break tourny, everyone else is an imposter

!!!!

Time March 21-25

An AC Spring Break Tournament that actually takes place during spring break, in a real AC game, and is actually a tournament? What a novel idea.

I'm definitely in. I suggest standard rules, haha: No bans, CC/Parabolic/Float for maps, 5 minute time limit. As for tourney formatting, including how the maps are selected for individual matches and how winners are determined, I really don't care, so I'll leave that for people who do to weigh in on.

I'm in!

How you had the last tournament set up was perfect for rules, though I don't know what the exact conclusion was for the weapon bans. I guess it doesn't even matter though since I doubt any of us would run dual Pitone or whatever in a tourney setting.

How you had the last tournament set up was perfect for rules, though I don't know what the exact conclusion was for the weapon bans. I guess it doesn't even matter though since I doubt any of us would run dual Pitone or whatever in a tourney setting.
Who knows what fated, or that new guy thyskater, would run if they wanted in, which I think we all hope that they do? They might well run dual PITONE. For that matter, I might run dual EURYALE, and I know that you, Ex, and I all have dual EURYALE ACs. I think you all know how silly I feel that banning dual PITONE is, but dual EURYALE is one ban that it's hard to be apathetic about, since whether dual EURYALE is allowed changes the importance of stability by several orders of magnitude, in addition to altering the metagame in other, more subtle ways. I personally like having dual EURYALE unbanned, since I feel that this results in a lot more frame variety, but if you don't agree, this is, barring an "AC4 Banlist Discussion" topic, the place to say so.

Who knows what fated, or that new guy thyskater, would run if they wanted in, which I think we all hope that they do? They might well run dual PITONE. For that matter, I might run dual EURYALE, and I know that you, Ex, and I all have dual EURYALE ACs. I think you all know how silly I feel that banning dual PITONE is, but dual EURYALE is one ban that it's hard to be apathetic about, since whether dual EURYALE is allowed changes the importance of stability by several orders of magnitude, in addition to altering the metagame in other, more subtle ways. I personally like having dual EURYALE unbanned, since I feel that this results in a lot more frame variety, but if you don't agree, this is, barring an "AC4 Banlist Discussion" topic, the place to say so.

I'm In. I will have to make a real sniper tho.

Monday 8 PM EST

1 AC per player

No part bans

Double Elimination

10 min timer

5 rounds

R1 - Any map of player 1 choice

R2 - Any map of player 2 choice

R3 - CC

R4 - PG

R5 - MF

Match starts on ref ring out