Free Subscriptions

Harakiri Tiger

ACU needs more content!

AC related content, specifically. To remedy this, I will be handing out free short term subscriptions to members of ACU as an effort to help provide members with an incentive to post more AC related content. This promotional event will remain active until the end of February. All free subscriptions will be set to expire at the end of March.

How do you qualify for a free subscription? There simply isn't a surefire way, besides providing a lot of AC related content. In the end, I just choose who I feel has provided quality content for the site. Being a quality poster and not spamming will help you a great deal. There are other forms of AC related content besides forum posts, though. For example, you can provide artwork for the "Armored Core" section of the Gallery, you can write fan fiction stories in the Blog, or you can upload saved game data in the Downloads section. All of these things are useful and will be very appreciated.

I'll consider making some special content donator ranks for the future, as well. This way people who consistently provide content over a large period of time can still have some form of special recognition and benefits. Something like "Wiki Guru" or "Gallery Guru" or something else of that nature.

Anyway! So what can you do with a free subscription?

1.) You get a neat custom
Member Icon
under your pips.

2.) Your personal photo in your profile can be 250KB big.

3.) You can mass PM up to 5 members at the same time.

4.) Your max PM storage goes up to 75 total PM's.

5.) You can edit the
ACU Wiki
without meeting the 250 posts requirement.

6.) You can access the
Downloads
section without meeting the 10 posts requirement.

7.) You may create up to 3 separate albums in the
Members Gallery

8.) You can upload up to 5 images at the same time in the
Gallery

Now, you may be thinking, "But you're the site owner Niji! Why don't you add all this content instead of relying on us?"

Well, currently, I'm working on a lot of small things around the site that most of you probably won't notice for a while or won't notice at all. I have a number of things that I still need to touch up on the forums that will be noticeable, though. Skins, Banners, Sub-Forum Guidelines, Help Topics, Example Topics. These are all just things that have to do with the forum. I will most likely be busy with the Wiki as well over the course of this next week. The ACU Wiki, alone, will probably suck up a lot of my energy and time and I'll probably get almost nothing done with it, too. I have no real experience editing a wiki, haha. I'm also busy moderating the forum and chat. This is all while working a 60-hour work week. Luckily, I have internet at work.

Here's a link to my To-Do list: >ACU To-Do List

Anyway, as you can probably tell, I will be busy working on the site's features and trying to make things better. So, don't think I'm not working too. Hopefully, we can work together and make ACU into a full-feature unofficial AC fansite by the end of March. To do that we need to focus on activity, content, and advertising. Right now, I'm trying to do all three at once and that may be more than I can handle alone. Especially since I'm still working on functionality. I hope to have you join me in this effort.

Just as an FYI, I won't be here on Valentines Day! Haha. ;)

Much love,

-Niji T.