ACU Networking Sites!

Harakiri Tiger

ACU is officially linked to the network!

I've just finished making pages for Armored Core Universe on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. You can find the links on the ACU Homepage or by reading further into this post.

So, you might ask why I made pages for ACU on these sites. The reason for this is pretty simple. Many members can't keep track of major events like tournaments or contests or gatherings because they simply don't like visiting ACU every day, they're not sure where those things are posted, or they simply overlook them too often. I can update those sites regularly and especially when major events are going on. This allows for just one more way of reminding members that we're still doing things and on what dates those things are being done.

The other big reason is that it allows ACU to spread it's roots out through the net. Many people who add ACU will have other friends on their lists that also like Armored Core. These people may, in turn, become interested in ACU. They could be impressed with the site and then decide to add ACU as a friend or even register on the forums. This just forms one more link in the chain! Bringing AC fans together is the goal and this is just one more small step towards achieving it.

The Twitter page is probably going to be your best resource for up-to-date information on major events. I've linked it to my phone so I can send out major updates and chat with the AC community on the go. The YouTube page is currently very, very bland. This is because there are no videos on it! Haha. This'll be remedied soon enough, I'm sure, but not too soon.

Anyway, here are the links to ACU's pages:

Enjoy everyone!

Much love,

-Niji T.