Mom

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I've got some replays on my memory card that I was thinking of uploading. I would have to record with my phone, but it's better than nothing. Rewatching them, wow I was such a noob (and a faggot haha). And no, I didn't win all of them. Below is what I've got.

Drac (Abysswalker) VS PD (Angel Eyes)

Drac (some random thing I don't remember and probably just threw together haha, such a horrible design) VS TM (Air Jordan)

Drac (Abysswalker) VS TM (Causticity)

Drac (Abysswalker) VS TM (Ultraviolent)

Drac (Abysswalker) VS TM (Causticity), I think this a match that TM already uploaded

Drac (Abysswalke)r VS TM (Causticity)

Drac (some stupid PYTHON MW) VS TM (IRIS)

That video honestly makes me feel horrible. It doesn't even feel like me playing not to mention the utter lameness of what I used. I wonder if PD didn't gen bust at the end how the match would've ended up. A smarter play may have been to gain energy real quick under cover from verts, not like I was going to be aggressive at that time and finish him there.

I'm sure if I were to do PvP again, I would be fighting differently. Part of it would be different designs and switch to Type A controls (which was actually painless for the most part). I also have a better understanding of stuff now, so yeah. Should I upload a video of me fighting AI? That would probably be boring for some, but perhaps it might help with my piloting if you people comment and such.

2 of the matches on the list I posted before have been already uploaded by TMRaven. So, 3 more videos after this 1.

EDIT:

EDIT AGAIN:

So, I just played against TMRaven on Kai. I had a lot of fun and here is a battle report of all matches. Some have more detail than others. Red Eyed Tree Frog is a LRJ with MV/FUNI/HNM combo with R2/69H and blade, so has parts from Milksop and Air Jordan. Knightfall is a SHADE/shield S3 leg design.

Red Eyed Tree Frog vs Causticity-TMRaven, I would've won since missiles did a lot of damage and I got a blade hit, but LGL while I believe I was charging stunlocked me and led to my defeat.

Inquisitor vs Causticity-Drac Wraith, had around 4k AP left, got a lot of hits with 81G.

Disruption vs Causticity-Drac Wraith, dropped FENRIR and missiles too early so I ran out of ammo and ran for like 1.5 minutes to victory.

Panzerfaust vs Air Jordan-TMRaven by large margin, I ran out of ammo.

Arctic Storm vs Air Jordan-TMRaven, I ran out of ammo, fight was pretty close.

Red Eyed Tree Frog vs Rad Bromance-Drac Wraith, close fight, dropped rifle by accident.

Spearhead vs Rad Bromance-TMRaven, I suck at tanks so it was a slaughter.

Avalanche vs Black Mamba-TMRaven, see above.

Arctic Storm vs Black Mamba-Drac Wraith, got an urchin hit, GRIFFON<3 RECORDED

Inquisitor vs Black Mamba-Drac Wraith, I ran out of handgun ammo, no grenade hits, disconnected at 3 second mark

Panzerfaust vs Ultraviolent-TMRaven, I accidentally purged HP

Arctic Storm vs Milksop-TMRaven, I died by my own URCHIN

Disruption vs Milksop-TMRaven, I lost pretty badly.

Knightfall vs Purple Jesus-TMRaven, I went OOB by accident.

Knightfall vs Purple Jesus-TMRaven, it was kind of a boring fight tbh.

Red Eyed Tree Frog vs Purple Jesus-TMRaven, those missiles couldn't break the Jesus Defense.

Inquisitor vs Beak-Drac Wraith RECORDED

Disruption vs Beak-Drac Wraith RECORDED

Red Eyed Tree Frog vs Iris-TMRaven

Panzerfaust vs Iris-Drac Wraith, pretty intense cannon fighting. RECORDED

Arctic Storm vs Iris-TMRaven, we both ran out of ammo, I should've kept my missile launcher.

Arctic Storm vs Causticity-TMRaven, I got hit by a lot of GERYON shots.

Arctic Storm vs Causticity-TMRaven

Inquisitor vs Causticity-TMRaven, very close

Red Eyed Tree Frog vs Milksop-TMRaven

Red Eyed Tree Frog vs Milksop-TMRaven

Disruption vs Disparager-TMRaven

Red Eyed Tree Frog vs Disparager-Drac Wraith, I won only with missiles.

Red Eyed Tree Frog vs Disparager-Drac Wraith RECORDED

Arctic Storm vs Disparager-TMRaven

Panzerfaust vs Purple Jesus-TMRaven, ran out of ammo, "tank fist" is apparantley a lie.

Arctic Storm vs Purple Jesus-TMRaven, my legs broke and everythign went to hell.

Inquisitor vs Ultraviolent-TMRaven, I though I was still fighting Purple Jesus at first in this fight.

Disruption vs Ultraviolent-Drac Wraith, pretty epic FENRIR battle and later SHADE vs 98L fight. RECORDED

Panzerfaust vs Ultraviolent-Drac Wraith, really close, came down to an epic handgun fight with my head destroyed, could've lost because of that. RECORDED

Drac Wraith: 12 wins

TMRaven: 23 wins

Win/Loss by AC

DW

Inquisitor: 3/2

Arctic Storm: 1/7

Disruption: 3/2

Panzerfaust: 2/3

Red Eyed Tree Frog: 3/5

Knightfall: 0/2

Spearhead: 0/1

Avalanche: 0/1

TM

Air Jordan: 2/0

Causticity: 4/2

Iris: 2/1

Black Mamba: 1/2

Ultraviolent: 2/2

Beak: 0/2

Purple Jesus: 5/0

Rad Bromance: 1/1

Milksop: 4/0

Disparager: 2/2

My thoughts on my ACs since this my first PvP experience with Type A controls and these ACs:

Inquisitor-1 of the more solid designs, the grenade rifle has proven useful and the other weapons proved they can still have me win by AP lead even if none of the grenades hit. While it feels a little bit slow (might just be Kai), I didn't find it to be much of an issue.

Arctic Storm-a really fun AC to try and use, but clearly I still need to learn to pilot it. The AC itself felt pretty solid, but I did end up wasting GRIFFON shots on more than 1 occassion and made some bad decisions with it. I don't plan on making any major modifications to this AC. While it got only 1 victory, it had a few close matches.

Disruption-a pretty solid AC but I need to learn to pick my shots with SHADE more since I did run out of ammo with it before.

Panzerfaust-the cannons can do work, but I need to work on making them actually work. This AC ran into ammo issues more than once so I plan on fixing that by using PIXIE3 with no hanger and switching left WRAITH to 69H. Despite the ammo issues, it still felt like a solid design that needs some tweaks.

Red Eyed Tree Frog-an AC I haven't posted yet. TMRaven can obviously deal with the missile combo better than I can (unless he is in Disparager, then the missiles slaughter it). It is sort of a fun AC that I planned to be in my "competitive" file, but I don't feel like I want to keep it there. Still fun with the blade and such though.

Knightfall-my own HW shield wielding with SHADE. I didn't particulary like this AC so I plan on changing it.

Spearhead and Avalanche-I am horrible at piloting these.

Edited by Queen Drac Wraith