Vatcast

SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

ACU Blog Link

Blogger Link

Vatcast is the unofficial ACU podcast. It stars some of the ACU regulars like myself, Raor Stones/Enganacious, noob, LordSecret, and /b/. The lineup is fluid though and subject to change. If you'd like to be involved, contact one of us.

The old thread was deleted because of spam so if you want to comment on it, do it on either of the blogs. I'll reserve this topic for linking to updates.

If you'd like to subscribe via iTunes, open your "Advanced" window in iTunes, click on "Subscribe to a Podcast" and enter the following URL:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Vatcast

You can also use that URL for any other RSS reader you might use.

Pilot episode

Episode 2 (Part 1)

Episode 2 (Part 2)

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we just recorded another one of these things, with special guest LCC, who says nothing and records the logs. He stole my job. It was pretty cool until my headset started hurting my ears and 90 invited his dumb redneck friend. Also Raor said something gross at some point but I don't really remember what it was, so it can't have been that bad. I liked the part where Pokemon made 90 angry.

I loved the first one. This directionless internet conversing is absolutely amazing and I commend you people on devising this.

Edit: Do these have some sort of schedule they take place on? Cuz I wanted to join in.

Edited by Vincent210

LS never holds back, he goes HAM

LCC should always be introduced first.

LS is fucking funny btw

Driver's License is the "be all, end all" of ID in the US because you literally get it in the same spot as your ID (DMV). In fact, it looks it looks the same as a DL except that it has a license number on it. I found that out because I got my ID before I got a license.

The cell-phone magnate from Mexico has been #1 a few times now. He's currently like #3-4, I think.

Sloppy hummingbird is so dope, and I introduce myself as Gary Oak pretty often.

Hahahahaha the alpha fight part was genius! Also, John, never go to Costa Rica, or any jungle. You'll prolly die.

The alpha fight music background lends some real gravitas to the conversation.

I love my DS fuck you LS.

The pokemon talk blows.

Jay-Z illuminati theories have been going on for a long ass time. It goes back to him throwing up the roc, the name of his label (rocafella), and a few lyrics. That and that he is like in pics (and in business) with so many important people nowadays. People get really into it, it's hilarious.

Don't be a punk John become a tech.

It's cool dood I won't call you biscuit. Joe, it is.

good vatcast, I think I enjoyed it as much as the last one. It'd be better but there were a few really bad parts like the pokemon part.

Edited by Penguin Deus