Nine Breaker Gold Ranks

Blue Falcon

Okay, so I'm doing Dexterity and Vertical simulations, and even making the lightest, lowest EN drain, and highest heat resistant, I can not gain the Gold Rank, I always seem to get Silver.

Same applies on Power simulation, using Moonlight blade or L3 blade with lowest EN drain, no Gold Rank.

I know that later simulations are going to piss me off sooner or later, so some advice?

FYI: I got the game bout three days ago, haven't touch it due to college, and my skills on the PS2 era AC games have became somewhat, rusty Q_Q

• 4 weeks later...

Heh, yea I remember trying to Gold rank everything in NB. Probably one of the most frustrating things to chase in the entire series. My memory is pretty fuzzy, so I can't really remember details. But I loaded up my save a few months ago and apparently I went over 999 sorties before gold ranking everything X_X. I didn't really care for NB as a whole in general...but I digress.

Sorry for being completely useless in your own pursuit, but reading your post just jogged loose a few memories that I just had to share :(. If I remember correctly, I was able to get gold ranks on most areas on my own. For the areas that I did have problems with, I'm sure I just consulted the then-community at the time for help (most of those guys are probably gone now). Have you bothered to check Gamefaqs yet? Looks like there's one guide there that might be of some use.