The mythical ZINC.

mhyug

i heard about a uber powered missile weapon called ZINC in AF4:FA.

so im wondering how to get it??i defeated that unknown next on normal and hard but i didnt get that so called ZINC.tried again using wingmen=same result, tried switching to normal weapons=same either.

ive read posts/guides and they say another next will come to support that unknown next but it never came the entire while i played that mission on hard. is it possible my game is glitched??(since i cant even fire my shoulder equipped weapons either)

silly me...it seems there is 2 misson with almost similair name. the one i posted above was the mission "defeat unknown next" no wonder i didnt get the zinc.my bad peeps.

I'm not sure which mission you're talking about, it would help if you were a little more descriptive than that.

Regardless, for any mission that's against an AC or multiple ACs, you should be able to go set the Regulations to 1.00 and use dual Saline05 back spreads with 061ANRM shoulder relations. If you run out of ammo with Saline05 in any scenario, just cross-wield with dual rifles or something so that the relation spreads will end up giving you optimal firepower with their high ammo in the long run.

Any other advice I can give you is either boost backwards and bait the AI towards you more, or just simply learn how to dodge their shots better. Try firing the missiles at higher angles if you're having trouble getting them to hit, too. That's about as close as you're going to get to a magical S-Rank button, unless you want to take the Regs 1.15 and laser blades alternative.

my bad, should have been clearer on the mission name.its the "defeta unknown next + no count". ive s-ranked it on normal, now imtrying the hard mode.thx for the suggestion tho.

Go over to the design section for ACfA and use the design I posted called VOAM-04. No, instead of using the weapon set listed, exclusively equip it with duel HLC09-ACRUX's (which are back parts if you didnt know). This schematic works best in reg 1.4 but works well in any other reg. Goodluck.

Go over to the design section for ACfA and use the design I posted called VOAM-04. No, instead of using the weapon set listed, exclusively equip it with duel HLC09-ACRUX's (which are back parts if you didnt know). This schematic works best in reg 1.4 but works well in any other reg. Goodluck.

will do mate, thx.

for pete sake man, i just wanted to know where do you get the booster....ive s ranked the "zinc" mission already.im curious about the booster wch i havent got and yeah i havent played the game 42 mission yet.

sheehs was my last post had anything saying "s-rank"....

here's some copypasta

"Zinc Vertical Koji Missile - Destroy 3 Nexts at Kitasaki Junction" (Hard Mode)

For ACB-0710, idk but at least clear the Order Matches on Hard. Just start doing things on Hard, try to S-rank what you can. Once you get going it becomes easy. Gamefaqs has a guide for S-ranking, too. If you want the boosters for the sake of being better at the game, well you're going to suck no matter what if you can't even S-rank everything, at least as far as AC designing.

For some missions, you might have to build an entirely new AC with strengths specific to what that mission requires. For some missions, I made designs that were utterly useless in terms of other missions, but were very effective for the particular mission I was trying to S-rank.

Don't worry about building a "good" AC. Build what the current mission requires. Look at the screen after the mission is over, and find whatever made you lose money. It's pretty much about leaving the mission with the most money, so the main concern is losing as little AP as possible.

Last note, the reason bladers are effective is that they are both very fast and do tons of damage, meaning you can evade attacks easily and quickly destroy whatever's eating your AP. You can S-rank with blades for everything, except maybe 6 of the missions.

EDIT: Just to clarify, ACB-0710 is the add-main-booster.

Edited by KORTOKtheSTRONG