Stun Weapons / Rapid Fire Weapons / Energy Regeneration

apachea

Hey guys, I just have a few questions and I am hoping you can help a bit :D

1- what weapons stun when they hit an opponent? I have been trying out a few however they never seem to stun my enemy and whenever im in a battle I always feel like I get locked down haha

or a there a few types?

2- What weapons, besides the GAT, fire very rapidly? Now I may not have all of the weapons unlocked yet to buy however there was a gun that shoots lasers (yellow pulses with white "sparkles" lol) very very fast and killed me in just a few moments lol

lastly, does anyone have a build (not weapons) for a medium weight mech that has extremely good regeneration? I am still trying to figure everything out but it seems like the main killer is always having low energy and I always see these fat guys flying around really never touching the ground xD

Thanks for any help that is given :D

I am finally starting to get the hang of things with just s few minor things to figure out :P

Thanks!

1- what weapons stun when they hit an opponent? I have been trying out a few however they never seem to stun my enemy and whenever im in a battle I always feel like I get locked down haha

or a there a few types?

Stun is determined by the Impact statistic on your weapon versus the stability of the target.

Shotguns for me seem to do quite well as far as causing a flinch. A person gets tagged by a Sniper Cannon they're flinching.

I tried this with Accursed a while ago. The Jammer that affects stability dramatically impacts the target. He layed a Stability Jammer and went at me with various weapons and my Reverse Joint, despite it's high stability was constantly getting a Stagger error and I was visbly seeing it stagger and had my mobility crippled dramatically. See if you can set up some jammers. just remember that they do not stack (two of the same type of jammer wont compound the effect, space them out)

2- What weapons, besides the GAT, fire very rapidly? Now I may not have all of the weapons unlocked yet to buy however there was a gun that shoots lasers (yellow pulses with white "sparkles" lol) very very fast and killed me in just a few moments lol

Depends on what you use and how you tune for. You can get some Rifles to fire respectably fast. Cannon style weapons while in Ready Position on a Quad reloads fantastically fast. Your Arm stability stat provides a boost to reload speed. Press select in Assembly and you can see what affects those factors.

Pulse MGs can fire fast as well, check your EN though.

lastly, does anyone have a build (not weapons) for a medium weight mech that has extremely good regeneration? I am still trying to figure everything out but it seems like the main killer is always having low energy and I always see these fat guys flying around really never touching the ground xD

This you can figure out on your own, you have to look at what you are using versus your Generators output.

the less energy in total you are using, the faster your AC will recover EN. Also, if you are not actively fighting or looking to evade combat without fighting back, go to scan mode, it is a significant increase to your EN regeneration. See for yourself in AC Test mode with no targets, try different parts at different amounts of Surplus energy to discover what is an amount of EN regeneration that you can handle and manage UNDER PRESSURE.

Edited by Densuo

• 1 month later...

Anything stun related is going to be helped by jammers a lot. Even things like the lampourde which dont stun at all will if the jammers in place. As far as rapid fire go with a.ytbing mixing the gwo stags well. The shotguns ate stupid good for that. Alternafevely... that jammer might fix a lot of the problems.

Also typing on touchpads suck...

Edited by Maker

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Anything stun related is going to be helped by jammers a lot. Even things like the lampourde which dont stun at all will if the jammers in place. As far as rapid fire go with a.ytbing mixing the gwo stags well. The shotguns ate stupid good for that. Alternafevely... that jammer might fix a lot of the problems.

Also typing on touchpads suck...

Not true, theres weapons without impact force and mobility jammer won't stagger them. I've seen my share of kids with mobility jammers and pmgs lol