FCS: Glance

Recon Unit: URD-36/ER

Weapon Systems:

LA: Lampourde

RA: Lampourde

LB: Arachide

RB: Svetlyak

Shoulder: UFR-23 Asansol

Design: I like to use this when not piloting my tank or in merc stuff. Its versatile enough to take on an offensive opponent and still survive to do the rest of its job. Doesn't excel at all at 1v2's but can manage that if taken carefully thanks largely to the flash rockets and terrain. Smart decisions depict how this thing comes together. Of little use on CE weak targets but it tends to destroy a great deal of the others if played to its strengths.

Flaws: Lack of CE weaponry that is accurate on mobile targets is a big downfall, was previously covered by my team. Weak against stun from missiles when not equipped with a different shoulder unit.

Use: Spearhead the offensive only to flash rocket them and leave the scene while moving to whatever objective there is. Evasive mid is the best desription but its also suited to fight. Rainer have the highest kick power for mid legs negating the use of any blade or pile.

Reason for bothering to post: Teams mostly dead and don't have to keep my designs to myself anymore. Critique as you like.

- booster UBT-25/H had fast enough for MW stuffs.

- after re-balanced, H.E.A.T. howitzer was very-very slow reload...so ... change to any battle rifle would be better. (if you're still have enough weight for more load)

I appreciate the quick reply. The howie is a weight saver and im not sure if a br will fit on this thing as im not home right now to test that... will look it into it.

As for the booster ill take a look at that too ran the burya for a long time just due to need. It hasnt failed me yet but again wouldnt have posted if i were satasfied completely.

• 8 months later...

AC Name: Daybreak Mk8

Role: Light Mid interference

Frame:

Head: Raiko

Core: UCR-10A

Arms: Ilmenau AM28

Legs: Rainer

Internals:

Booster: Burya

Generator: HO-Vital

FCS: Glance

Recon Unit: URD-36/ER

Weapon Systems:

LA: Lampourde

RA: Lampourde

LB: Arachide

RB: Svetlyak

Shoulder: UFR-23 Asansol

Design: I like to use this when not piloting my tank or in merc stuff. Its versatile enough to take on an offensive opponent and still survive to do the rest of its job. Doesn't excel at all at 1v2's but can manage that if taken carefully thanks largely to the flash rockets and terrain. Smart decisions depict how this thing comes together. Of little use on CE weak targets but it tends to destroy a great deal of the others if played to its strengths.

Flaws: Lack of CE weaponry that is accurate on mobile targets is a big downfall, was previously covered by my team. Weak against stun from missiles when not equipped with a different shoulder unit.

Use: Spearhead the offensive only to flash rocket them and leave the scene while moving to whatever objective there is. Evasive mid is the best desription but its also suited to fight. Rainer have the highest kick power for mid legs negating the use of any blade or pile.

Reason for bothering to post: Teams mostly dead and don't have to keep my designs to myself anymore. Critique as you like.

Change head to a CE core. Youre killing your Recoil Resistant to where Tansies will stagger you.

Change Core to a TE core as you need TE defense to buff out PMGs.

Drop Heat howie for Pile. One Howie is viable and thats jewelwood and even that is garbage.

Drop Burya if you wish to Defang as you will manage energy a bit better due to how efficent it is.

Drop one lampourde for an Oxeye to take care of practically everything in the meta.

Idk your shoulder but switch it to something useful.

Also combine Oxeye to the PMG as well. Have it like this. Rifle/handgun with PMG behind it and then other weapon is your choice.

Edited by Barrettiel

• 4 weeks later...

KE heads are still pretty weak right now, only time you should even get a chance to use those is with high stability builds, like quads, and even then I still don't recommend them.

Your general goal for competitive is to reach at least 1500KE with good recoil resistance and at least 2000CE or 900 TE defense.

Edited by Nephilim

I'm with the others on changing the head. It's something that stands out on this build to me.

Roland might be a good option to look at head-wise if it'll fit? Lowest drain CE-head, and quite bulky, but will give you a nice buff compared to Raiko!

Everything else is sort of personal preference, like burya: I'd step down to dafeng.

Otherwise fit for purpose!

• 2 months later...
well i use anyhead depend on how i put them together but KE is very fraglie heads *i still use KE anyway XD* how ever KE can sometime help with the weight and close combat use so not bad to use when you can use it *works great with rifles and battle rifle when close combat.