AC Forbidden

fallengamer13

I kinda need some design help for an AC of mine I use in story mode, I would like some feedback on my current design at best and for some improvements if neccesary.

Head: 03-AlIYA/H

Core: 03-ALIYA/C

Arms: 03-ALIYA/A

Legs: 049AN04

FCS: YELLOWSTONE01

Generator: GAN01-SS-G

Main booster: CB-JUDITH

Back booster: GAN01-SS-B.CG

Side booster: AB-HOGIRE

Overbooster: LINSTANT/0

R arm: 03-MOTORCOBRA (or) ZAKAJJ (Depends on circumstances)

L arm: 03-MOTORCOBRA (or) ZAKAJJ (Depends on circumstances)

R back: MP-200I/VERMILLION01/OGOTO (Depends on circumstances/weight)

L back: MP-200I/VERMILLION01/OGOTO (Depends on circumstances/weight)

Shoulder: MUSSELSHELL (With missles. If energy/weight issues arise, then remove it.)

R hanger: GAEN01-SL-WH

L hanger: GAEN01-SL-WH

Current amount of FRS memory 263

Spent 50 points in these categories. All of capacity and MS lock speed.

Spent 13 points in landing stability.

Please give some advice on how to properly get my suit in a better combat form.

Suggesting things for single player is difficult. Usually, you build for a mission and then DESTROY.

Though, you can try to use a central design. Yours seems drainy. ALIYA/H is completely unnecessary, and there are just plain better heads. Go with TELLUS or HILBERT.

JUDITH boosters make no sense on a quad, they're for flying. POLARIS, ALIYA, or VIRTUE. You want to stick to the ground and go fast. Change your back boosters too. ALIYA for speed, HOGIRE for enegy.

I don't quite remember the stats on HOGIRE side booster, but SCHEDAR and KRAKEN are pretty much the best side boosters to use.

With the weapons, dual MG should work fine for single player. I'd probably lean toward dual MC for ammo. Dual OGOTO is just uneeded weight. Use one and then on the other side place a missile. VERMILLION is a bit limited, but I guess in single player it can make an OK ranged weapon to back up your short ranged cannon and arm weapons. An alternative set up could be MOTORCOBRA/SAKUNMI on the arms and then a sniper cannon on the back with no missiles.

I'd dump the hangers if you have 1 or more MOTORCORBA. If you're using ZAKKAJ, I guess the handguns could come in handy. Maybe put one under SAKUNAMI if you use it.

Suggesting things for single player is difficult. Usually, you build for a mission and then DESTROY.

Though, you can try to use a central design. Yours seems drainy. ALIYA/H is completely unnecessary, and there are just plain better heads. Go with TELLUS or HILBERT.

JUDITH boosters make no sense on a quad, they're for flying. POLARIS, ALIYA, or VIRTUE. You want to stick to the ground and go fast. Change your back boosters too. ALIYA for speed, HOGIRE for enegy.

I don't quite remember the stats on HOGIRE side booster, but SCHEDAR and KRAKEN are pretty much the best side boosters to use.

With the weapons, dual MG should work fine for single player. I'd probably lean toward dual MC for ammo. Dual OGOTO is just uneeded weight. Use one and then on the other side place a missile. VERMILLION is a bit limited, but I guess in single player it can make an OK ranged weapon to back up your short ranged cannon and arm weapons. An alternative set up could be MOTORCOBRA/SAKUNMI on the arms and then a sniper cannon on the back with no missiles.

I'd dump the hangers if you have 1 or more MOTORCORBA. If you're using ZAKKAJ, I guess the handguns could come in handy. Maybe put one under SAKUNAMI if you use it.

The only reason I'm using VERMILLION'S is the fact that they have the highest speed and tracking in the reg im using. (Reg 1.4) I use the boosters to give maximum flight time so I can lock onto the opponet with them. I regretfully am Having trouble obtaining the SHEDNER even though I S-ranked both the normal and hard modes of desert wolf?

I'm 99% sure OSAGE and POPLAR have much better tracking that VERMILLION, and probably a few other missiles as well. Also, VERMILLION's speed is probably the thing that makes it unpopular. Think of tracking as the missile's ability to turn a certain amount per second. The faster the missile goes, the larger the turn radius because of this. So VERMILLION has a huge turn radius which makes it easy to avoid in some cases. This is less of a problem at range, but there are better ranged weapons anyway.

As for the boosters, quads aren't really about flying. I'd go with POLARIS if you wanted to fly though. Yes, they have the worst vertical thrust but they'll let you fly forever and on the ground you should be much faster.

I don't remember how to unlock SCHEDAR. I don't think it has special requirements though, check for the full part name. SB128-SCHEDAR, or something like that.

kortok an jelly cuz he sucks at AC and fondles little japon girls

if you need help with AC4 exorcet is the man

if you need help with FA then i can help you out but dont listen to pendragon he is terrible

altho tbh no one on acu actually plays any ac game anymore so if youre looking for an online community then aco might yield better results (even tho theyre all trash)

why are you even humoring this idiot

NO U

AC4 POST IS BEST POST

you're not even half-trying if you don't even get full FRS, it's not even difficult

how long has this thread been up? idk how many times even the stupidest member here could have gotten full FRS, but it's a lot

quit wasting everyone's time

For the record, if he's playing on PS3, the FRS is harder to get. S rank was just plain stupid on a couple of missions, or glitched. But other than that, some people are good some aren't, some find it easy, some don't. I don't care, I'm just replying. If it was a waste of time I wouldn't.

AND SPOILERS ARE INFERIOR TO WINGS

I prefer you guys because you people give off the 'wizened pro' feeling, and that i'm interested in. Besides, i respect most of you guys anyway...except kortok when he's being mean.

Idk how to really describe ACU subculture with ease, tho.

Besides just calling everyone a jackass.

Edited by Exorcet

NO U

AC4 POST IS BEST POST

For the record, if he's playing on PS3, the FRS is harder to get. S rank was just plain stupid on a couple of missions, or glitched. But other than that, some people are good some aren't, some find it easy, some don't. I don't care, I'm just replying. If it was a waste of time I wouldn't.

AND SPOILERS ARE INFERIOR TO WINGS

Thanks Exorcet. I am playing on the PS3, And I have a very poor reaction time. So I was putting this post up on an NEXT that was working well for me.

By the way, i'm attempting to record a 'challenge run' of the AC4 to post on youtube. Do you wanna know what I'm doing?

What I was basically going to do for the 'challenge run' was, completely limit myself to the company I get my parts from at the begining of the game. So for example, If i picked the rayleonard next at the start of the game, the only companies parts I can use it from are Rayleonard and its business partners, which are Akvavit and GAE.

And before you say 'IN THE NAME OF HUSTLER ONE' the reason i am doing this is to see how far a person can go with the companies that they have picked....because most NEXT'S in the game usually stick to a company scheme and just use their own skills.....

• 1 year later...

I don't really like AC4 single player, so I don't know if I'll watch. AC story peaked with PP on the PS1, and mission quality started dropping around SL/NX, at least for me. I don't mind helping or anything though.

i agree. the mission quality went down around that time. but in NX, for me at least, the missions become tough and with the heat problem it was hard to build a good ac in NX.