GENERATOR: UNG-70 Ho VITAL

BOOSTER: KT-5R2/Burya

RECON UNIT: STK-16

R ARM UNIT: USG-11 Elmira

L ARM UNIT: Lampourde RF23

SHOULDER UNIT: SBC-9 Tsukuyomi

R BAY UNIT: KO-2H6/Strekoza

L BAY UNIT: Arachide EG13

For long range purposes I'll switch out the Lampourde or the Elmira for a Seidenbaum, and the Strekoza for a Lotus and replace the Ortkryt with a LR FCS. I may drop the Arachide or Lampourde mostly to reduce drain.

I prefer the Elmira to the other shotguns because of the overall feel of the weapon and it's rapid fire ability. Plus it just looks better than the other shotties in my opinion.

I haven't seen anyone use the ULG-09/A which is the lightest of the MID BIPED legs. I kept jumping between the legs and always came back to the ULG-09/A.

Overrall it's pretty hard to pilot like it's constantly going to stall and fall directly to the ground so I just developed the attitude of letting it fly the way it wants to fly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MOB SPEC MED BIPED

HEAD: Roland HD41

CORE: Surt CR114

ARMS: Ilmenau AM28

LEGS: ULG-09/A

FCS: KV-1T2/Otkryt

GENERATOR: UNG-70 Ho VITAL

BOOSTER: KT-5R2/Burya

RECON UNIT: STK-16

R ARM UNIT: USG-11 Elmira

L ARM UNIT: Lampourde RF23

SHOULDER UNIT: SBC-9 Tsukuyomi

R BAY UNIT: KO-2H6/Strekoza

L BAY UNIT: Arachide EG13

For long range purposes I'll switch out the Lampourde or the Elmira for a Seidenbaum, and the Strekoza for a Lotus and replace the Ortkryt with a LR FCS. I may drop the Arachide or Lampourde mostly to reduce drain.

I prefer the Elmira to the other shotguns because of the overall feel of the weapon and it's rapid fire ability. Plus it just looks better than the other shotties in my opinion.

I haven't seen anyone use the ULG-09/A which is the lightest of the MID BIPED legs. I kept jumping between the legs and always came back to the ULG-09/A.

Overrall it's pretty hard to pilot like it's constantly going to stall and fall directly to the ground so I just developed the attitude of letting it fly the way it wants to fly.

Change your shotgun to USG-11/H. Better shotgun with better Impact force or Use Oxeye.

Switch your legs to Rainer or Denali. You wont have speed issues with theses legs. Better defenses too.

Switch your Core to something better like UCR-10/A core or Jotun.

Switch arms to Animas since you have a subcomputer and having two is better also switch subcomputer to Dhanbad.

Recon unit use either ER or EA. Those are the only two viable Recons in this game.

PMG is a good weapon. Combo it up with Oxeye and have lampourde behind it. You should use a RF lotus as anyone without 1400 CE is going to die very easily.

Change your shotgun to USG-11/H. Better shotgun with better Impact force or Use Oxeye.

Switch your legs to Rainer or Denali. You wont have speed issues with theses legs. Better defenses too.

Switch your Core to something better like UCR-10/A core or Jotun.

Switch arms to Animas since you have a subcomputer and having two is better also switch subcomputer to Dhanbad.

Recon unit use either ER or EA. Those are the only two viable Recons in this game.

PMG is a good weapon. Combo it up with Oxeye and have lampourde behind it. You should use a RF lotus as anyone without 1400 CE is going to die very easily.

This AC is mostly for Mercenary missions so I use sticky recon for scouter roles.

Thanks I've been needing a viable design for the current game. I'll make this the new Hindrance.

Edited by Ogawa Lou

Well either way im just telling you how the meta is now since US side is only going to be on 1.04 all the way til VD comes out. If you want to learn alot more about ACV you can come to me. It just hurts to see many designs that are still like built around 1.01 reg and 1.03 reg when clearly that is not the regulation were on.

I can tell you about the mechanics of this game as well

Well either way im just telling you how the meta is now since US side is only going to be on 1.04 all the way til VD comes out. If you want to learn alot more about ACV you can come to me. It just hurts to see many designs that are still like built around 1.01 reg and 1.03 reg when clearly that is not the regulation were on.

I can tell you about the mechanics of this game as well

Don't patronize me.

Trust me when i say i dont mean to harm you feelings. Im just saying in general.

Unlike most people i know that go around in forums bashing on different system AC players I dont bash on people. Even if someone is on a different system i rather help then bash people. Sorry if it sounded like I was. Didnt mean to

• 3 weeks later...

A lot more people use 09/A on 360 side I guess. Generally, legs with good jumping and turning like the 09/A work best with slower boosters, since you have an evasion / lock breaking option with walls. Using a less consumptive booster allows you to press other people offensively.

I usually also see the Ho / Vital with more quick locking builds. Ho Vital forces you to use scan mode a lot more, thus you may be breaking lock more often. A orkyt with only one subcomputer (not even the fastest accelerated lock) is going to slow you down or force you to use the pmg with auto aim to get kills.

A pmg with a subcomputer is also....counter intuitive. You want to save your energy.

Also its important to attempt to keep your defenses over the more popular weapons for serious play:

KE Lampourde 1505+

CE Lotus 2000+

TE Arachide 900+

Edited by Nephilim

• 2 months later...
hm well unless your going up a scavanger *which is really bad as sniper*. but for mercenary long-range type youll need bring a llongest range FCS and use a CE head sense it has highest aim rat as well as a CE arm for stable fire youll need a fast boost speed and a for leg unit for much much better stable a KE body if you want as for weapon carry 2 sniper then for back up carry a jammer *FCS or Energy drain type* and a rifle or gatline. its not the BEST tip but i think it should help.