ACU Grand Opening!

Harakiri Tiger

Welcome to ACU! I hope you enjoy the site!

On the downside, there is an extreme lack of any quality content on the site. I hope that the members, during the sites first few days, can help me provide some quality content to flesh out the Forum, Blog, Gallery, and Downloads section. I will begin working on the Wiki after I feel that the rest of the site is fleshed out enough to look good.

As a small reminder, since I haven't had the time to elaborate on any of the ranks or permissions yet, to edit the ACU Wiki you need to have 250 posts. I'm asking the first few members of the site to please not spam just to reach that post requirement as soon as possible. Also, you will need 10 posts to download anything from the Downloads section. Again, please do not spam to achieve this requirement.

Anyway, I've been scrambling to clean up all the loose ends on the site and I haven't even gotten half of them. I won't be scrambling all night to do it, either. While I am online I'll be making example posts, posting news and information, and addressing the content issues. This means that bugs with skins and so on will not be top priority. Afterwards, I will attempt to fix them. That's only if I can. I should probably explain what the skins problems are, too. Most of the skins besides "IPB Classic Blue" and "IP.Board Pro" will not work with all features of the forum. Some will not display the Blog, Gallery, or Downloads sections correctly. If this happens to you, just type "Armored Core Universe" into Google and you'll see the main page right at the top of the list or hit the "Back" button on your browser.

Sincerely,

-Niji Tenshiken