SB-SCHEDAR

OB-JUDITH

RA-CANOPUS

LA-NIOBRARA--->047ANSR

RB-POPLAR01--->OSAGE

LB-NONE

SH-NEMAHA--->NOTHING

STABBED: (0,-8)--->NULL

TUNES: 50 tunes in energy output, capacity, arm maneuverability, forward and side quickboost, and FCS lock speed.

First of all, I'd like to sincerely thank Exorcet for letting me know how drain is calculated on boosters. Namely, the formula of quickboost duration*quickboost drain. This let me know how amazing and rather efficient ALIYA/B is. Of course, the laser influence is from him too.

I wanted a featherweight design, though I'm not sure why I chose KRAKEN head. Looks cool though.

FRAME: Lightweight design, though unnecessary. TELLUS arms to support CANOPUS whilst not being as strenuous as something like SS-A or HILBERT.

INTERNALS: GL generator for decent weight and great performance. Y01 FCS for great performance in all areas.

BOOSTERS: POLARIS mains for efficiency and power. HOGIRE backs for efficiency and power. SCHEDAR sides for efficiency power. JUDITH OB for efficiency and no power.

WEAPONS: I switched from a dual missile AC with CANO to fall back on to a multirange AC fitted with high velocity weapons, tracking missiles, and energy damage. CANOPUS was the initial idea from the get-go. 049ANSR+OSAGE is for long range attack. OSAGE are great missiles, good tracking and vertical attack angle. The sniper rifle is like a really bad PITONE, but very low impact.

GAMEPLAN: At first, use the sniper rifle and missiles and engage at long-mid range. Use cover and keep distance, as the sniper rifle is very bad up close. Once OSAGE is out, drop both it and the sniper rifle. Go in with CANOPUS, which, by now, is something they're not expecting.

All in all, I still haven't tried this damn AC, but I KNOW Cano is very effective. However, in theory, the long-mid range initial attack style will help with this AC's low defense and AP, as well as making it more unique. Before it was just an AC that might as well only use CANOPUS, now it's a much more identified AC.

Edited by Action Bastard

ALIYA/M is terrible.

Pure missile spamming usually doesn't work, but this combo might be OK as long as NIOBRARA doesn't get to the other guy 50 years before POPLAR does.

If you keep the missile set up, consider the BFF FCS. It is good with missiles, OK with guns, has aweful dual processing (but that's OK, hand missiles don't count), godly see the through cover, and great radar.

If you don't keep the hand missiles, try a rifle.

Does SS-G hurt your mobility much? You're light and this AC looks like it wants on mobility more than def.

You sure? Well, I was using it for the niche of speed over Virtue because my habit in battle is to NOT use cover the whole match. Not like it's bad, it's a strategy for winning, I just don't do it. But I find that Aliya/M is greatly efficient and fast, then again I haven't tried it against a person. I have boosted...A LOT, chained and just simply overused quickboost a lot more than you would in a fight and it held up well.

Well, I'd say it'll be very effective. What'll kill it is cover usage, but out in the open, the tracking of Poplar and straightforwardness of Niobrara, along with its fire rate, will hopefully kill my opponent. What's missing here is testing to see if it works against a person. All I'm going to do is fire alternately; Niobrara, then Poplar, then Niobrara, with fire being near-constant. The missiles here aren't for damage, however, it's just to add more to Canopus, the real center of this build.

BFF FCS good with missiles? It has a MS lock speed of 89. That's pathetic >_> Y01 has a MS lock speed of 227. I admit that it ain't bad with guns, having a lock speed of 285 with fully tuned.

Not really. Especially with the missiles off, but even with them on, it moves quite quickly.

All in all, I really need to see how this does against someone else. It might do decent against ballistic type builds, but against another with lasers, it won't hold up. Even though you can be faster than someone in this game, you can't be overbearingly fast and avoid shots, This thing WILL get hit, and with low defense period, it won't go well.

EDIT: I've heavily decided against using POPLAR. Just consistent enough. Though I'm not sure what I'm going to use from here. I wanted to use Cheyenne02 but it just ain't good enough. Osage would be nice, and in doing that I'll replace Nemaha with Beltcreek.

HYDRA HAS BEEN EDITED.

Edited by Hyde