OB-JUDITH

RA-047ANSR

LA-047ANSR

RB-NONE

LB-NONE

SH-NONE

STABBED: (0,0)

TUNES:

50 tunes in generator capacity, output, arm maneuverability, lock speed, side quickboost.

30 tunes in forward quickboost. 20 tunes in aim precision.

A joke AC wielding dual snipers, the poor man's PITONE with terrible lock-on but high rate of fire and low cost. (I have a serious fetish for dual-wielding fucking everything, srs)

FRAME: Frame can really be anything but I enjoy lighter ACs mostly. Besides the SS-A arms for their high performance, the frame...really doesn't matter so much. So keep SS-A arms for usage with the snipers.

INTERNALS: HOGIRE FCS for light weight and decent stats. INBLUE FCS for high lock speed and parallel processing ability for dual-wielding.

BOOSTERS: POLARIS mains because I want them. HOGIRE mains for efficiency and decent power. SCHEDAR sides for good power and efficiency. JUDITH OB because I don't care.

WEAPONS: Dual snipers because I had the idea of rapid-firing PITONEs, though this really doesn't add up. Still very damaging if you can keep a steady center-lock.

GAMEPLAN: A sort of midrange AC, because that's all INBLUE allows. I wanted this AC to be "in your face...sort of" and I feel this accomplishes that. Just boost up to your enemy and spam the snipers. If you can keep a good bead on them then you'll basically show up dual PITONE in terms of damage output as these shoot way faster, are way lighter, and will never genbust you. You're basically trying to aim all match. I did say this was a joke AC.

The name is taken from older AC games, where the "Wyrm" double-shooting sniper rifle was banned from dual wielding.