Ganondorf - AC4 Tourney Bot

Hyde

H-TELLUS

C-SALAF

A-GAN01-SS-AL (midweight GA arms, not heavyweight, for those who don't know)

L-JUDITH

FCS-YELLOWSTONE01

GEN-HOGIRE

MB-POLARIS

BB-HOGIRE

SB-HOGIRE

OB-JUDITH

RA-MR-R102

LA-MR-100R

RB-DEARBORN03

LB-DEARBORN03

SH-NONE

STABS: (0,-13) *with back weapons dropped, only rifles*

TUNES:

50 tunes in energy output, capacity, arm maneuverability, FCS lock speed, forward quickboost and side quickboost.

IMPORTANT STATS (with ALL weapons on board):

Weight-14450

Total EN Cost-15434

Boost Speed-7810

Ballistic Defense-8350

EN Defense-6546

AP-35636

EN Supply-34700

My stupid AC I used in the most recent AC4 Tournament. A shitty dual-rifler with crappy rifles and mediocre arms to use the rifles, so I'm not sure if it could even qualify as a DRer. Oh, it also touts dual suck missiles.

*BTW I only used two rifles because I knew RF/MG combo would never, ever do well online*

FRAME: I wanted this frame to be relatively light and EN efficient, as well as having decent arm capabilities to use my rifles. The head is TELLUS for very low EN cost and defense. The core is SALAF for very low weight and EN cost. The arms are SS-AL as an alternative to HILBERT/SS-A/ALIYA arms. They are all either too heavy and drainy or too drainy. SS-AL was a good midpoint. JUDITH legs for light weight and defense over SALAF.

INTERNALS: HOGIRE generator for good power for its weight. Also has good PA against MG/SG wielding builds. YELLOWSTONE01 FCS for general good performance to use with rifles and missiles.

BOOSTERS: POLARIS mains for low EN cost and high efficiency with great power considering. HOGIRE backs for low equip cost and efficiency. HOGIRE sides for mediocre power but amazing energy efficiency. JUDITH OB because I don't care about overboosting.

WEAPONS: Dual rifles. I originally wanted a rifle and MG combo but seeing as this is a tournament, and the times I have used MGs they didn't work well at all, I felt I needed a reliable combo. Knowing dual-rifles aren't the most honorable weapon combinations, I purposely strayed from using dual 100Rs or 051ANNRs, which would've been much more effective. Double DEARBORNs for...I have no idea. They suck. Never use them, ESPECIALLY dual wielding.

PLAYSTYLE: Start out spamming DEARBORNs. You won't do hardly any damage, if at all. Once they're out or you're tired of them, drop them. Proceed to assault the enemy with dual rifles at close range. Simple as that.

I do admit I'm very bad at shots, at least when it comes to spammable weapons. Basically, I fire as I'm close to getting a lock on you. Just like in our RF vs RF fight, we were often in a tussle at close range, struggling to even see the other person. I was firing there, you kinda weren't.