Armored Core 4: Grand Pricks #2

Fukei

For the PS3. The set date for this is April 27th, 6:00 PM CST. Like usual, if you want to play but can't make it on this date, then say something ahead of time and suggest an alternative.

Courtesy of Niji, the winner of this tournament will have a choice between two prizes. The first choice is an up to $10 prize in the form of a game over Steam / GoodOldGames. The second choice is $10 for the PSN Store. If there are any questions regarding the prize, they should go to Niji.

I will be recording.

Rules:

Best of three

5 minute time limit

Map order: Collapsed City, Parabolic Grove, Mega Float

One AC per player allowed, no changing mid-tourney

Regulations 1.40, no part bans

Participant List:

cdmmxm

INSANE-O-FLEX27

TMRaven

NeroThorongil

Pendragon9

And on a final note, I won't be able to host another in May. Someone else will have to if they don't want Niji's sponsoring to go to waste, but I might do the one in June. We'll see how that plays out.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone not in the know, Exorcet most likely isn't playing either, so this isn't looking good so far. As a heads up for anyone else who does show, I'm probably gonna cancel this if less than six players do. I don't think Niji's going to want to sponsor a rinky dink tournament, nor would I want that let alone have myself record it.

I haven't felt like playing AC4 in general either, so if there's a group of 3-4 people sitting around with it canceled, then it's up to them to play some casual matches or even organize a smaller tourney themselves.

• 4 weeks later...