Missile Efficacy

Xzit

I'v been wondering in ACV about the missiles.

cause i don't find the missiles effective at all in ACV unlike the old AC's it was so effective even through you can destroy ac with just missiles, i appreciated the GIGA missile as ultimate weapon, but i don't mean the GIGA, i mean the other shoulders Missiles

who agree with me ?

Also about the missiles sound, it was more loud than the on the old AC's

• 2 months later...

Get Ortkyrt and Mathuras with Dual Sub weapon arms.

That's about as close to a Macross Missile Massacre as you're gonna get and it is very effective. I beat an ace that way.

That gets you 12 missiles in the air at once. Add a Phoenix missile turret (Otkryt can run 2 of them), and you can get a total of 20 missiles at a time from 3 different directions.

It's not exactly a versatile or practical build, but it's REALLY fun when it works.

I'm also going to comment that VTF missiles are good against most heavyweight builds, and some midweights, and Dimapur is usually pretty effective, if not as a primary weapon.

I'm really looking forward to those missile arms in Verdict Day, and hopefully something better than Otkryt for multi-lock (or those missile arms can have a mode with quad-fire per lock, that would be acceptable). I want to re-enact Ogawa's picture with a single AC.