Turning Speed: 1311

Stability: 6216

Cooling: 14931/17305

Def Shell/Energy: 1587/1533

--------------------------------------------------

Description:

I finally got the FENRIR.

Tactics:

NYMPHE/RM3/FENRIR combo for massive damage. Machiine gun is used for closer targets. Purge FENRIR when out of ammo.

Known Issues:

The AC is a bit fragile and a little slow at first, but it packs some firepower.

PvP Information:

None with this version.

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

Always looking to improve.

Edited by Drac Wraith

You should try a Gull/Kujaku/Linden/Jiren (energy extension) build like this guy ARX did at a Nexus tournament.

May not be the smartest thing, but it was hilarious to try out and play against people for fun with.

Just say fuck cooling, let it over head, the Kujaku + Jiren will literally beef through the Linden's e-drain and you just keep going.

U3 seems to be kind of a weird choice. I don't really remember it having any place in the game when Cronus and UA exist. Then again my Nexus knowledge is rusty at best, so I forget its actual usefulness.

That left machine gun is weighing you down a bit, consider using a handgun in its place. The dual missile backs and RS will already be doing enough work.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd put a 69H under the RS, there's a lengthy discussion of hanger handguns in my Pin Prick design thread you can read up on as to why.

Also, those verts really don't do a whole lot for this build. I'd swap out for Nymphe or just the starter missile pack, but that's me.

Also, those verts really don't do a whole lot for this build. I'd swap out for Nymphe or just the starter missile pack, but that's me.

nah tbh rs+hp+verts+rm3 is like the single safest set up in LR, though. It's the best at effectively killing the skill gap between two players. The only time it probably won't get you wins off the strength alone is if the skill gap is that big, but that's super rare in LR (especially now) so yeah. Nymphe would work, too, but the verts+rm3 are definitely big time here.

It mostly comes down to how LR favors playing it safe and staying away, the synergy of those particular parts, and that individually all of those parts are best in class in their categories.

the only weapon that can do what that setup does in LR is the shade (by itself even lol fucking shade)

Edited by YUNG ADULT CONTEMPORARY

Verts are always the safer call unless your bot can't afford the speed loss or your fcs locks on too slow. In your Pin Prick's case, nymphe+rm3 was the better choice because it gives a way for the fenrir to hide inside nymphe/rm3 rounds, plus anything slower than around 400kph with the nd+st lock is risking getting killed from being too slow with too small of a lock.

In something fast and and already safe like this, verts are the better choice.

Edited by The OB Express

• 1 month later...

oh okay so you kinda went back to the drawing board with it after getting some new stuff, makes sense

Seems okay to me only thing I might consider is limpet for fcs but that's about it?

idk what optionals ur using I don't remember the names, I like to use the energy weapon power and reload ones with fenrir so that might be worth looking into too? idk tho maybe see what owen's fenbot in his garage its pretty good and prolly plays kinda similar in the beginning to how you're gonna use this one from how I'm reading the post

i have the power but not the reload optional, reload is manageable tho.

Memories has had quite a few things done to it, i even had it with the BP. i just never saw what made that AC special to me. to me, it was just taking up space since i hadnt found what i wanted to get out of it. i decided to get some of the hidden parts, i think the only thing left worth getting is the right arm HP. however, there was still enough attachment to it to keep it in my garage. ah, some of the stories of us and our ACs.

part of me always wanted a FENRIR bot, so now that i got it i wanted to use it. part of me wants to use the right arm FENRIR just to be different, but the reload might become an issue (why i avoid the GL on quads now, tho i have 1 quad with it for the sake of having it, its not posted), but i feel i could deal with it. i think ill make an AC inspired by Emiya Kiritsugu from Fate/Zero (my profile pic if u didnt know) using FENRIR/SYLPH. The FENRIR on the right is his Thompson Contender .30-06 pistol while the SYLPH on the left is his Calico 9mm full auto pistol. cause why not.