Friend AC :)

Ligaar0

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[Keanushiro] 5:25 am: if i sucked johnny depp's dick

[Keanushiro] 5:25 am: i'd be on 9 clouds

I'm going to be honest, I really want to see this guy play some dudes now. I'm not sure what would be better; him getting absolutely merced, or him doing the mercing. Moderate proficiency would be like the only disappointing outcome.

Edited by Keanushiro

Ligaar is like one of the most unintentionally funniest dudes responsible for one of the most unintentionally funny threads.

I'm going to be honest, I really want to see this guy play some dudes now. I'm not sure what would be better; him getting absolutely merced, or him doing the mercing. Moderate proficiency would be like the only disappointing outcome.

That's what I'm feeling.

You're right we're all not too smart. There's much more to learn. Anyways I'm perfectly happy to give ACs as long as they're not so specific. Leg types and weapons are ok but wanting a specific amount of AP and/or weight is a little much. Edited by The OB Express

• 10 months later...

Um, sort of. I did a lot of sword training for a few years. Learned a couple of things. Fencers, and rapiers are my weakness. I can't defend against them. Also I couldn't grasp using a shield, so they told me to choose whatever weapon i though suited me best. Longsword.. for...the...win..

I did very well with a longsword.

man

man this thread was terrible for so long then it got dope as fuck on page 5

what a fucking idiot