Friend AC :)

Ligaar0

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, sort of. I did a lot of sword training for a few years. Learned a couple of things. Fencers, and rapiers are my weakness. I can't defend against them. Also I couldn't grasp using a shield, so they told me to choose whatever weapon i though suited me best. Longsword.. for...the...win..

I did very well with a longsword.

Yeah I think you'd be better served by trying to figure out a way on your own to get an AC to fit your (kinda arbitrary) goals for a robot. Then I'd post that in its own topic in the design section like you did with SAND TSUNAMI. It's a lot easier for people to discuss things that way. This is just coming across as you wanting other people to build your robots for you and I'm not down with that.

Don't get what? Now matter how you spin it, the game is figured out. And especially for a couple of us, there's nothing to learn.

It's cool if you want to critique people's ACs or present your own AC for discussion, but I don't really know what you're trying to get at now.

Edited by The OB Express