Legs: L20 Foal

FCS: Fs-L-E28

Generator: Ge-D-G23

Boosters: Bo-C-L13

Recon: ASATORI mdl.3

Weapon L/R: Au-L-K37 [3 to attack power]

Bay L/R: AM/SRB-112 [3 to attack power]

Shoulder: MURATORI mdl.2

So, I was looking at the 12 shot Sawa, and I thought to myself that I need to strap these to something. Realizing that the reserve magazine existed, I set out to create this AC.

The reserve magazine boosts the measly 12 shots this Sawa has to a gargantuan 31. Easily enough to kill an entire team providing you land the shots, especially with the monstrous 6402 TE power they get. I've done 10K damage in a volley to a non-TE defended mid-weight, to which I concluded that this gun is utterly terrifying.

Of course for my backup gun, I knew which one the reserve magazine would benefit most while keeping this AC terrifying to tanks and heavies alike. The 8 shots on the AM/SRB-112 become 20 when the 160% bonus from the magazine kicks in. The very low lock time is very beneficial to this build due to my inability to have both reserve magazines and super computers, otherwise I'd slap a different sniper rifle on it.

Originally planned to be an RJ, but none of the RJ legs that could carry all the weapons satisfied me. The Foal has a balance of speed and KE defence that I want that makes this AC deflect every KE and CE weapon that aren't cannons. Just have to be careful around TE weapons.