AC:SL - Defeating Silver Fox in the Arena

sheep99

I'd like to share how to defeat him. He must be the strongest in the Arena. He has inhuman accuracy and firepower but at least he do not go for your back. 1. You need an AP and defense build body. 2. Karasawa. 3. The optional part that increases energy weapons' attack power. 4. Maybe optional: No-energy shield, anti shell and energy optional parts. Just keep shooting him without evading, try to put him in the center of the lock-on area. You could beat him with 2k+ AP remaining. Another simplier way is to use the Crow extension part to distrupt his lock-on, it's a cheap way.

• 5 months later...
Actually I just beat this guy again recently with a few bots. I messed around with starter AC frame, limited it to 002 boosters and RF150/RFL150, the starter or 2nd missile pack and the R24 extensions. Takes longer than you'd think with that monster shell def L shield he's got. Just a chipping game. One of those challenge yourself type exercises - Nameless, #1 and Corpse Maker are fairly rough with that setup, due to their aggressiveness and high RoD with OP-I AMS.