Happy 4th Birthday ACU!

Harakiri Tiger

Today marks ACU's 4th year since it was opened to the public. As a special birthday present this year, Kaku and I have worked on a brand new Hub for the site.

I've had the Hub bookmarked as my main home page (along with google on a second tab) for all four of these years. I'm a big fan of it myself, which is why I like to plaster it on everything. Anyway, I decided that it would be nice to give it an update after so long and so Kaku and I set out on that adventure.

I won't add anymore and just link you to the Hub now, if you haven't accidentally stumbled onto it already!

ACU Hub 2014

Happy birthday ACU!

PS: The reason the Home and Arena buttons are greyed out is because Kaku was in chat a few days ago when TM and the rest of us were making jokes about the site pages being old. Kaku decided that he would rework those pages graphically since he was already reworking the Hub and remaining skin banners for ACU's upcoming birthday. I've also decided to recode those pages a bit myself to give them a bit better of a layout if Kaku is going to go ahead and update them graphically. We haven't actually started work on those though and since the current pages have nothing on them I decided to just grey them out until they someday are done and ready to use.

Look forward to those buttons lighting up one day so you can see those pages go unused for years to come!