Drac's ACDC 2.0: It's About Time

I'm sorry Keanu but this isn't the last contest anymore, you can't ride the facebat float forever so enjoy it while it lasts.

Besides last contest I submitted only three bots, two of which I designed years before the contest, like I said this is a whole new gig and your time is up.

You're just not ready for me.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keep keep living it up in the past my guy because tomorrows another day. Everyone's eyes are on 2.0 now, post your previous scores all you want, it won't change the course of your inevitable defeat. Edited by Nomrah

All you've got is talk and you know it. Just keep it up buddy, you'll need it to hide your face in that mountain of bs you've been spewing these past few weeks.

Watch out!

My outfit's ridiculous, In the club lookin' so conspicuous.

And Rowl! These women all on the prowl, if you hold the head steady ima milk the cow.

Forget about the game ima spit the truth, I won't stop 'til I get em in they birthday suuuuuits.

So gimmie the rhythm and it'll be off with they clothes, then bend over to the front and touch your toes.

Edited by facebataraxis

PD asked for stats; I gave him what he wanted.

How's this for stats?

2-AA Division

Designs

1. Swift BM (TMRaven), 36 points

2. #ThickSkin (TMRaven), 34 points

3. Pig-Sticker (Bakuhatsu Pengin), 16 points

4. Bloodstained (Queen Drac Wraith), 15 points

5. Guardian Mk. I (Queen Drac Wraith), 13 points

6. Cardboard (Harakiri Tiger), 10 points

7. PK (Bakuhatsu Pengin), 9 points

8. Pure Life (Harakiri Tiger), 5 points

9. Orbit (Keanushiro), 0 points

Designers

1. TMRaven, 70 points

2. Queen Drac Wraith, 28 points

3. Bakuhatsu Pengin, 25 points

4. Harakiri Tiger, 15 points

5. Keanushiro, 0 points

You've got plans on pulling any stunts like that this time around?

You never know Keanu, the pics of your bats may just randomly disappear and all that's left are Nombats.

He'd prefer it that way to save him the embarrassment.

Contest Update brought to you by the Royal Art Appreciation Office (RAAO)

Well, looks like getting everything organized is going to take awhile. I did a design count for 2nd-4th gen and got around 60 designs. Last time, 2nd-4th gen had 32 designs total and the whole contest had 51 designs total. This on top of at least 16 VD designs that I'm waiting on pics for and however many MOA designs there are means that I have a lot more work this time around. I need to send the pics back to the submitters to check for accuracy and then make the threads, so I still have a lot of work to do.

I don't have an ETA, but I should be done by the end of the month and hopefully well before then.

Have a great day.

Queen Drac Wraith~