Drac's ACDC 2.0: It's About Time

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there is now an extension for the submission period. As of now it is May 31st. This may change later (see bottom paragraph)

It has also been brought to my attention that there are several people who aren't submitting because of the ban on decals. I am looking at having this changed, but I can't say for certain whether or not it will be. There are logistics that need to be worked out. The main thing is having a picture taker for 360 side. If you have FA and VD on 360, can provide HD pictures of designs, and are interested in taking pictures for the contest, please send me PM.

If the decal rule is changed, there will be at least 2 weeks after the rule change to submit designs.

I was playing the game with the computer on my lap. I didn't save the builds either so I have to figure out the paint schemes again. I don't have the patience for all that.

Fuck it, its over, I'm done. They sucked anyway. Nothing I do ever turns out right. They're shit. Forget it.