NO GAME NO LIFE

Py687

It's up to like 5-6 episodes.

It looks like it's made for weebs/shut-ins who think they're better than the rest of the world and/or feel like they were born in the wrong world and would rather live in a fucking videogame. Lots of fanservice, little sister complex, etc. All the colors are super saturated and practically ultraviolet pinks and yellows.

Would not recommend.

The saturation is a huge turnoff I admit, honestly though it's the games I like. The characters are prodigy shut ins and the sister complex thing is one of the things they constantly poke fun at.

Not really about video games.

In one of the episodes they play shiritori where the word you say makes things disappear if it's already there, or appear if it's not, and on the first turn the guy names a fucking hydrogen bomb.

I dunno, man, I personally find this over the top action a bit more enjoyable than KLK's. Even despite the flaws in the games and the duo's winning strategies.

I'm in it for the comedy so idgf about their lampshade hanging. All the power to them if they get material from it, in fact. And as far as the sister complex goes it's not even hanging a lampshade, the brother actually says he was just making excuses for not having a gf.

Maybe I just like it due to a recency effect from watching more serious anime lately, who the fk knows. fuck life man.

Edited by Py687

me -"You watch that anime No Game No Life?"

him -"It's my favorite currently lol. I hope your watching it."

me -"Fuckkkkkkk noooooooo"

him- "Back to work. Hope your joking, it's a masterpiece hahaha"

I still haven't ruled out that he only watched the first episode.

Edited by The Talentless

I'm defending this show way too much haha.

I've seen all eight episodes so far, I think the highlight is still the shiritori game. I think I do have this rated 9 or so out of 10 at the moment, I don't expect it to go under 8.

Screw it, how about you just watch some GitS or Trigun.