Destiny

Rachis

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far I like this a good bit. I'm a big fan of the darker areas, and if the whole game has spots like that, I'd enjoy playing through "single" player a lot (even moreso in co-op probably). The area design and atmosphere in general is grand. Also, I feel like I've always had just the right amount of pressure on me, so props to the spawns and AI I guess. The gunplay is what it is.

if youre into darker areas, i could show you the "secret" areas with enemies that are over lvl15

a lot of the entrances are pretty dark and eerie and theres no mission prompting so it makes it even more moody

plus you flat out die

also

Although space ships play a big role in the video game, players won’t be able to ride their vehicles in outer space. Eric Osborne stated that it would take too long to travel from one planet to another in addition to listing several other reasons for the exclusions. As a result, you can only use your space ship from within a specific planet.

via

: (

if youre into darker areas, i could show you the "secret" areas with enemies that are over lvl15

a lot of the entrances are pretty dark and eerie and theres no mission prompting so it makes it even more moody

plus you flat out die

Haha, yeah, I totally got jumped by a level 18 somethingorother after going down some stairs. I wouldn't mind trying to fight through that anyway though.

Whether I get this or not depends on how much can be played offline, I think. I get what they're trying to do with it, but I still want to have that single player experience option too. Playing with people was a shitload of fun though.

Also, would want:

- Item/gear trading/giving

- The ability to turn on/off light on my own.

Other than that, big fan.