Devil's Landing Recruiting (ACVD-ps3)

Floyd

Hello. New here. Big fan of the series since AC2. I recently picked up Verdict Day.

I'm really interested in starting a team. I had joined a few different teams before I made my own but no one ever seemed to sign in.

The largest team available to join had 6 players. Since I made my own team I've had one person join and leave before I could sign in and meet them. I figured it might be easier to get some recruits here. Maybe not :P

But you're free to join. Only real rules I would have would be....Don't be an ass. Don't be racist, homophobic, or perverted because I have zero tolerance for that shit. Other than that I'm pretty easy to get along with. Contrary to how my rules probably make me sound (like a tight ass lol), I'm pretty laid back.

Team Name - Devils Landing

PSN - FloydSetosith.

23 Years old.

I usually get on at night, but there's no set gaming schedule for me. I just play when I'm home.

Hope to see you there. I'll be on tonight sometime.

Edited by Floyd

I haven't played ACVD online in some time. (Well, I did about a week ago, but not really.) So I'm not sure how it is anymore on the international servers.

My suggestion is to get yourself into whatever PS3 chat room that's still visited ... the War Council one, maybe ... and join a team from there. (I could invite you, possibly. Idr if I need to add you first tho.)

The alternative is to merc and put in a team transfer request (there should be an option for this before registering). This would be a better method imo, at least if people are doing conquest.