LX

ROC4

69H

Amino, ES, L+, Codon, Golgi, Histon

8824 AP

15775/18149 cooling

1860/1705 def

375kph (470kph after LX and Jiren drop)

Use the LX, get 1-2 hits in then drop it and finish off the match by brawling with ROC4/69H. You have high AP to start out so play defensively if you want to assure better LX accuracy. If you can't get any LX hits in then you have lots of defense, speed and a highly damaging ROC4/69H combo.

Edited by Top Notch Penis

Fuck a shade! ROC4 damages faster in-close anyways so it's more ideal as a deterrent while midrange-long range work can be handled via G3s. Only problem is I'm not sure how this would handle against stuff that can steal its AP lead and run.

It lasts forever and it's light. You'll probably run out of shade before you run out of roc4. Perfect to use with UA.

That's what it's good at haha. Plus it does mad chip if you play with it up close. It's nowhere near as reliable as Shade from midrange and it's nowhere near almost as as damaging as hp or pixie3 up close, but it kinda plays the in-between game.

I'm determined to still make the dual g3 with roc4 idea work though. Might try making the frame slightly bulkier so I can spam off a couple shots of 1 geryon3 on the defensive, then drop to become fast and finish the rest of the match out with the one g3 and roc4/69h.

Edited by Top Notch Penis

Had a second go at the dual g3 idea but it just doesn't work with the current setup. I could change it around to have different hand weapons and/or different back mounts, but it would just be too different for me.

So for now it's an LX quad. Come to think of it LX's phat blue projectile is very much like Gamabunta's huge ass water release shots.

A2 gives lots of AP and low drain, while batteries refill bar after LX blasts. After LX and Jiren drop it can become a pretty good brawler with ROC4/69H. Good defense and fast.