LIZARD X

Bakuhatsu Pengin

You can't have everything when you have 1200 units of weight strapped to your back. Also I don't see a point for EC on G91 either, so you better maximize your stats by using UA core, that's the best frame part in the game for maximizing stats.

Here's what I would do.

You can either make it multi-situational and go:

Eye3

UA

FG

Lizard

Gull

F73H

G91

Ananda

-

-

LX

RL

69H

Amino, ES, L+, Codon, Golgi, Marishi

You get 8430 AP, 405kph and 1780/1700 def. The RL isn't as accurate as RS, but it'll last way longer and is still better at poking than a regular rifle. You'll have enough ranged presence in the RL and enough AP that you can play either offensively or defensively with the LX.

Or, you could swap the legs for A2, and you'll have 8824 AP, 385kph and 1850/1700 def. You'll have more AP to work with while sitting back and pegging them with RL, while using LX on the defensive.

Or, you could take the first option and make it a bit more offensive by switching the RL for an R2, and you'll go 420kph, but your poking game won't be as good.

tbh I sorta like it just using rs and hp without hangars cuz he won't need them that to last, he just needs them to hurt

with vick ryder I was regularly killing (the few people I played) with just the LX, only thing is the rockets on it are nearly worthless but LX damage potential is thru the roof so low ammo counts won't be a big problem if you have high hit % which is doable with rs+hp (or mini-k+hp I guess)

ditto my LX tank (which I used during real LR era)

i do like ur idea of using r2 instead tho that actually works good with LX, I used ra with my tank (mg on the left)

he'd have to play it diff but it might work, worked for my tank anyhow so worth a try

EC is pointless here yeah, completely pointless

You can also go the LHT tank route with LX if you want to be super trolly. LHT is the closest thing in the game to OP-I, and tanks solve one of LX's problems in that LX takes forever to lock-on, and cannons lose their lock if the quad leaves the ground.

With LHT though you're basically relegated to Lotus, so you better use batteries.

RS/HP without hangars can work too, that'll bring an additional 5-7more kph to the quad if you use that instead of RL/69H, not to mention RS is almost guaranteed damage, you can use it in pivotal moments to keep an AP lead or whatnot.

• 4 weeks later...