EN Supply: 3781 (4795)

Max Boost Speed: 422 (506)

Turning Speed: 1334 (1370)

Stability: 4776 (4791)

Cooling: 14967/17341

Def Shell/Energy: 1646/1503

--------------------------------------------------

Description:

Red Eyed Tree Frog: a small frog with bulging red eyes, orange webbed feet, and bright blue-and-yellow flanks. Tree frogs are the second longest jumping animals relative to body size (source), so it is fitting for this design to be an RJ. The LRJ84M legs have the highest jumping in the game, allowing this AC to get high in the sky. Being a small frog, it's squishy. It's not designed to slug it out in a gun fight, so it uses the FUNI/MV/HMN combo for massive damage and to help confuse the opponent while RS is used to help control the fight.

Tactics:

Some maps aren't the most friendly to the missile setup (Advance Base mainly), so the RS can be used to get AP lead and force the opponent to have to deal with the missile onslaught which is launched from above. This AC prefers to stay high in the sky and uses it's jumping ability to help get up there.

Known Issues:

It's squishy: low AP, low defenses, and super low stability.

PvP Information:

This design and it's previous versions have fared decently in PvP. The biggest issue with this design is that it can't take many hits, so care has to be used when piloting. If the pilot gets careless, then victory could escape. Other than that, I'd say this is 1 of my stronger designs.

--------------------------------------------------

Notes:

It's not phat like some other frogs and/or toads.

Edited by Queen Drac Wraith

RS and 69H is plenty of ammo. RS is maximum faggotry too, so it fits best here with the missile combo.

One thing I do not agree is on is the core. You don't use the OB well enough to make it useful, and when you do use it you end up overheating and sometimes busting ur gen up. Better to use 99ul.

Edited by Top Notch Penis

nah that missile set (verts funi and l arm missile) will usually destroy someone before running out, at least in the current kai scene

at best they're gonna be at like ~4k AP

its a really bitchmade missile set

anyhow he's got plenty of ammo

im with owen ul is better here, the OB isn't doing you much good, go gull as well that way you can utilize the missile set best (from the air)

I tried R2 with this design and it didn't really work well. R2 is certainly a good weapon, but I find it weak. After the missiles are gone, a lone R2 doesn't generate damage that fast. It may work better with handgun support (I used R2 mainly with a blade), but that means getting closer than I want to most of the time. RS is also really good at getting AP lead and forcing people out into the open so that the missiles can do their thing, something valuable on maps like Advance Base where this overhead cover that renders an attack from above almost useless unless properly setup.

I still need to experiment more with this setup, but I like it. It also has a WRAITH underneath it, so this AC is pretty much good.

RS and 69H is plenty of ammo. RS is maximum faggotry too, so it fits best here with the missile combo.

One thing I do no agree is on is the core. You don't use the OB well enough to make it useful, and when you do use it you end up overheating and sometimes busting ur gen up. Better to use 99ul.

This AC would probably be better with 99UL, but it takes some of the fun out of this AC. Besides, I'll never get better with OB if I never use it.

R2 is a great weapon, you just need to get closer, like you said.

The OB literally isn't adding anything to your AC, at least in the vids I see of it. It made more sense when you had the blade before, so you could go in for some blade swipes every once in a while, but the way it is now with RS/handgun, you're better off just floating around at midrange with better stats. The 'fun' of an AC like this is just jumping high up in the air and raining missiles down, nothing more nothing less.

You should get better at OB, but this type of AC isn't the type of AC to get better with it.

nah, that doesn't make sense, especially in LR, why would you need more range than f73h? The maps aren't big enough and the weapons aren't effective that far out anyhow

nah even ul2 doesn't make much sense here, the best course of action is to maximize the AP drain and armor and keep getting high into the sky to get around the map