Aspie Coins Unlimited

Harakiri Tiger

Welcome to the Aspie Coins Unlimited group. We here at Aspie Coins Unlimited would like to...

To sign-up for betting you need only place a bet in an Aspie Coins Unlimited sanctioned event. You will automatically be registered upon placing the bet and added to this topic by one of our bookmakers as soon as they are available. Please remember to review the general betting information and specific rules pertaining to the given event you are betting in.

--------------------

----- Betting Information

--------------------

New members of Aspie Coins Unlimited start with 1000mt in their account. In the unlucky event that you become bankrupt, there is a safety net of 500mt. This means that you will automatically be refilled to 500mt once a refresh period occurs. Refresh periods will vary from event to event. The minimum bet is 1mt. You can not bet fractions of a miracle tear.

Odds are Displayed as Follows: (Player 1 Pot : Player 2 Pot)

How Payouts Work: Payouts are made proportionally. For example, if you wager 1mt on PLAYER-A and the total pot for PLAYER-A is 5mt, your proportion is 20%. You are 20% of the backing for PLAYER-A. This means that you are entitled to 20% of the PLAYER-B pot, assuming that PLAYER-A wins. You will also get your original bet back. All payouts will be rounded up to the nearest whole miracle tear.

How To Place Bets: Simply reply to this topic with your desired bet amount and who you are betting on. If there are multiple events going on that allow betting, please be sure to reference which event you are betting on as well.

--------------------

----- Sanctioned Events

--------------------

--------------------

----- Current Season Members

--------------------

3640 :mt: - Harakiri Tiger

2254 :mt: - Mari Churin

2145 :mt: - facebataraxis

2087 :mt: - Bakuhatsu Pengin

1145 :mt: - BISHOP MUSHROOM TIP

1066 :mt: - Kakumei

1000 :mt: - Top Notch Cock

838 :mt: - Siri

541 :mt: - Fukei

500 :mt: - SUMERIAN BLOOD GOD

500 :mt: - Top Notch Penis

500 :mt: - KORTOKtheSTRONG

500 :mt: - Calamity Rato

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to explain the method of scamming you're talking about so I understand it better.

Right now I like the idea of people being able to see each other's bets so they can decide to put more money in if they like. Raise the stakes, etc. It also gives them some form of protection from people like me who will bet 1mt on every match automatically. You can see that no one is seriously betting on the opposite side and withdraw your bet before the withdrawal deadline so you don't get your money stolen by assholes like Niji.

If there's a serious flaw though, I will try and work out a solution or switch to PM based submissions. Btw, I don't mind if you're scamming people. That is fine and in good fun, scamming the system is bad though.

Nob and I have talked about some stuff and I decided to allow PM betting as an optional form of betting. You may submit your bets as PMs to me instead of posting them in this topic. Any bets submitted via PM will be hidden until betting has closed and all the money from public and private betting is tallied up to figure out the pot. Same rules apply to private as apply to public voting.

Also I've decided betting seasons will be January 1st to December 31st of each year. After that everyone starts with 1000 :mt: again and the previous season is archived in this topic's placeholder posts.

Also don't worry, I'll conglomerate all the betting rules here into one place later. I've just been in a hell of a rush the past couple weeks at work and at home. Sorry for all the confusion!