How to enter the shop in Nine Breaker

sylph001

Playing Nine Breake now and use the save file that's inherited from my AC NEXUS.

However I couldn't find the shop in my garage, nor I can see any missions that could grant my access to any hidden options that's possibly leading to the shop.

So now I can only play in NB with eqquipments I got from NEXUS...

execuse me but do you mean that I should buy the parts from the arena screen? or I need to pass certain missions in the arena to unlock the shop?

No, I'm pretty sure he means if you think accessing the shop is weird, navigating the arena is harder ... something like that.

Edited by Bae

No, I'm pretty sure he means if you think accessing the shop is weird, navigating the arena is harder ... something like that.

so guess I got it a bit... no shop no money but just earn the parts from fighting on the arena is that the fact?

not yet skillful on the giant mecha fights, so maybe the best way is to exercise in the Nexus till I can get all the parts and then import it to the NB again.

Edited by sylph001