Cross Fate - Tactical Mecha Combat Game

Azure Knight

Cross Fate is an Indie game that is currently live on Kickstarter. I am casting and directing the voice over for it. Featuring Mike Pollock (Eggman from Sonic), Bryn Apprill (Krista from Attack on Titan), Jessi Nowack (Nowacking/Pokemon Bridged), Daniel J Edwards (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V), Brittany Lauda (Audrey from Huniepop), Anna Kingsley (TOME) and more to come.

The game has a shit load of potential, so if it's something you think you'd enjoy then definitely check it out. If it meets it's stretchgoals I'll be able to insert full voice over.

i actually liked how they looked, for that same reason haha

so the commander is 15 yrs old?

this sort of reminds me of that 3do game uhhh with the golems...shit what was it called...guardian war

boy these goals and stretch goals are intense

this all seems pretty interesting I might back it in a little while, I clicked the reminder since i've backed other stuff before

this all seems p cool tho

oh, I should ask now, u got any of the work of those other ppl on hand? I'd like to see what kind of work this group has done

so bae, u recognize the names for this huh? could u tell me more about their work pls

Referring to the voice actors more than likely.

This is their first game project as a group from my understanding. Some of the individuals on the game have done freelance work in the industry for years, but all together, this is their first endeavor.

right, yeah. I figured as much when I was reading the info on the ks page. Could you link me some of their individual work? maybe websites or something idk? something somewhat basic if u just get the ball rolling i can look further

i just want to know what kind of talent is involved, mainly

so bae, u recognize the names for this huh? could u tell me more about their work pls

Unfortunately, yeah, just the VAs he listed up top. And it's more that I know the works they're involved in for some, not necessarily the VAs themselves. I've never heard Nowack or Edwards though.

Are the who made the kickstarter video this the same people who made katawaii shojo.

Quite the ambitious game. Hope you all can at least get something close to the 90,000 pledged. Kickstarter is so overcrowded these days that it's harder for the small guys to get recognized now. Even groups who don't particularly need the crowdfunding have their own kickstarters. So lame.

• 4 weeks later...