"why i hate acu"

YUNG MASTERLESS GLENCOUR

Poopscoots McGee walked onto the tarmac with fire in his belly. The night was moonless, and very cold, but he couldn't stop sweating. He was heated. Niji didn't make it out to the docks last night, and the baklava promised cost him a medium-sized country's GDP. Several clients were already calling and asking why the shipments were late. He found Niji standing next to an engine of a freighter, messing around on his PDA. He was wearing a highlighter yellow bubble coat with the hood up. "This son of a bitch probably sent my baklava to someone else," McGee thought. "him and his gang are a pack of petty, circle-jerking bullies, constantly getting a few laughs at other people's expense. He's probably gossiping right now about people like me behind their backs. Always treating people not in his inner circle as lesser beings."

He walked up to Niji and puffed his chest out, repeating, "cool story, jew" to himself a few times to pump himself up. After a few seconds of this, he finally spoke: "Niji, why am I even here? I already paid. I have clients who are asking questions. Nobody is making an effort to understand or empathize or even fondle me."

Niji didn't bother to look up from his PDA. "The dock was destroyed. There was no way for me to make the delivery."

McGee got angrier and squealed, "Take some responsibility for the dock your group was supposed to leave my shipment at!"

Niji finally looked up. "Look, guy, I can't make a delivery at a dock that doesn't exist. It's impossible. There is literally nowhere to drop off the 400 tons of baklava you ordered. It's as simple as that. I'll get you it in the next shipment. This stuff is difficult to move, so it will take time. Here, have some potato chips; they will calm you down."

McGee's frustration started to subside, slightly. Perhaps letting it out calmed him down, or maybe the potato chips had a therapeutic effect, after all. "I've hocked up my ball of shrapnel and my mind will once again be at peace," he said.

Edited by TANK TOP BUDDHA