ACLR Essish

Panzermanathod

Miroku is both the best and the worst FCS in LR for specific roles. For single wielding a gun that's standard or wide-shallow, it's amazing. Monju is probably the preferred FCS for single wielding a special lock. For dual wielding anything, Miroku is the worst FCS in the game and gives you a tiny box. F73H is the go to FCS for dual wielding generally. Sometimes Limpet or F69 are preferred for certain weapon lock combinations. For WS/SP as seen here, F69 is probably your best choice. Go F69.

You can shed some weight by using G91/Ananda in place of Kujaku/R92. You shouldn't need anything more than G91 in terms of energy reserves, even when using TP boosters. Actually you could probably get away with just using TP/Lotus, but TP/G91 is a safer recommendation.

Pixie2 is generally outclassed by Pixie3. Pixie3 is lighter, and has slightly higher shot velocity and effective range which makes it slightly more accurate. I could potentially see the extra 200 ammo of the PIxie2 being useful for certain missions, but given that only rockets are used on the back here, I doubt that ammo count is that important to you.

The frame combination looks pretty sick; I like it.