EN Supply:4749

Max Boost Speed: 323

Turning Speed: 1157

Stability: 8228

Cooling: 15710

Def Shell/Energy: 2079/1899

--------------------------------------------------

Description:

Roo'Jizah has always been my standard jack of all trades mech. However, in the Nexus-LR era games I've had a hard time coming up with a design that, for my not great skill level, could fit that niche without drastically changing it's core design. It's still around but it's very much just something for going against enemies.

Kuu'Jizah, in some aspects, is meant to fill the role now. I also wanted a heavy biped and worked a design around that. A fairly heavy hitter with moderate last-ability.

The link between infantry and military... a "Metal Gear".

The main thing about this AC is to simply be solid. Something that could go into a number of situations without being too overwhelmed.

Known Issues:

Slow velocity weapons and the fact that there really isn't much to Kuu'Jizah. Jack of most trades, master of none.

Edited by Panzermanathod

IDK why your hanger handgun is under the BP, that thing lasts forever.

Eye3 or S2+69RA > every other head in LR; from a strictly performance standpoint.

Tuning weight really isn't the optimal thing on most bots, just FYI. Like if you can make something fit you otherwise wouldn't with tier parts, then a couple is good. But they shouldn't be the default tune. Esp on a heavy that can generally get a good bit out of defense tuning. Also VS ECM tuning is kinda pointless on heads.

The handgun is for "just in case" I need to resort to it.

I tune for Weight just so I can squeeze out some extra speed/maneuverability, plus when tuning high defense parts for more defense I get less out of it than other things.

Not an Eye3, if only because Roo'Jizah has it already and I want a bit of part variety, although I'm not against changing the head.

Vs. ECM helps me on occasion, although, yeah, it's pretty useless on Kuu'Jizah

Tuning for weight is great, I do it all the time. Plus, tuning for weight (or cooling) makes sense, because not all your defensive tunes will amount to actual defensive gains. Any wasted defensive tunes can be instead used on weight or cooling or whatever else you find useful.

For instance, on the Lemur arms, they don't tune very well for defense, and only averagely for cooling, so I always tune them for 9 weight. Speaking of Lemur arms, if you have a very specific reason for running AG, you should try using Lemur instead. Even though it's listed as a midweight arm, it functions pretty much as a heavyweight arm, and is better than all the rest of the heavyweight arms at doing so. Granted, AG is perhaps the 2nd best heavyweight arm.