Erased

KORTOKtheSTRONG

I'm a fan of the show. The finale left me wanting something more but I don't mind that it's not the greatest ending ever. Just because you succeed in something doesn't mean you will live a happy life.

People frequently say the kids are too smart, but that's probably cause none of them were honor students at school.

pie im ignoring ur spoilers until this is over

but HOLY SHIT THEY USED ALL THE MONEY JUST FOR SANDWICHES

THIS KID IS INSANE

ARE U FKN STUPID

ALL THAT MONEY JUST FOR SANDWICHES

FC

edit: HOLY SHIT THEY ATE ALL THE SANDWICHES

I CREDIT STRONG KID WITH THAT

editedit: omg he actually went back fkn modore

Edited by KORTOKtheSTRONG

I heard this show is shit but I enjoy the hell out of girls und panzer so I kinda doubt my opinion matters much here.

Sounds less like your opinion doesn't matter and more that you don't have an opinion since you haven't seen it. Besides, if you're into Girls und Panzer then you probably don't have a high bar for enjoyment. You can probably try it out.

It's not shit; some people are just more sensitive to suspension of disbelief, plot holes, and non-majestic finales. If you're into thrillers I recommend watching at least to episode 9.

Also some bad reviews were from people that didn't like how much of the novel was lost to make a 12-episode season. I'm tempted to try and read it if it's translated since to me the ending seemed like it skipped over a lot of information.

That's fair too, I forgot to mention people who didn't like the way it was adapted. Although I had thought the source material was a manga that's been fully scanlated already, so I bet that's not hard to find.

Jackson gave some thoughts a while back on PSO2, the most I could gleam of them was that it was better with some differences.