Hidetaka Miyazaki wants to do another Armored Core

It better have lockboxes, it better have just one back-booster that can allow your ac to move in unrealistic ways with total control, it better have super saturated colors and grenades the size of the sun, it better have a dark orchestral score to it like AC3-ACSL, it better have AC2 emuraude voice actor.

But most importantly, it needs missions where you navigate an infinite amount of underground tunnels.

Bloodborne 2 confirmed to be in development with FromSoft's B-team.

Edited by Dad

I want AC1-LR HD master collection with online enabled. Just think of playing AA, SL, and LR with 150-250ping with randos all running GN210s, sawa mk2, gomaps with lag, and s3 defense gouged midweights sporting shade/gaea/hp all over the place.

None of them will be able to look up or down. Truly a golden era~

Dam, I've been thinking about AC(and reading mecha stuff) for the past 2 weeks, just out of nowhere. Got the bug for mecha. Maybe the mecha bug is out everywhere and the peeples want a new AC.

Why hasn't anybody just hacked an emulator to have online with anything pre-Nexus? ACMOA online would be beasting.

what about it? this isn't a thread for discussing all the various kinds of robot-related games that exist in the world thru out time

i like u tho so ill humor u

It looks like a reboot of heavy gear, its not inspired at all by AC (the original came out 3 years before AC1), hell it played nothing like it either

it's basically a battletech ripoff

fun games back in the day, 1 was better than 2 tho

anyways this isnt the spot to talk about it so im stopping there

to stay on topic, fuck ac

@Yung Masterless Glencour That's weird, I wrote more after that, basically I posted that link and then was talking about what other AC alternatives to try out before the new AC game comes out, and how most mech games out there are pretty much Mech Warrior style gameplay, even if it has AC skins.

I'm hoping the new AC game plays like the originals, or at least balances all aspects of an AC. But keep some of the good stuff from recent titles, like being able to attack with a tackle when you got no weapons at all.

And they should make walking/running/jumping useful again, rather than spamming infinite boosters. PSX AC era had a fine balance, and you could viably dodge stuff running on lightweight legs. I think a fine balance of agility and clunky could bring that real AC feel. Back to boosters, I think that the key to making a balanced lightweight build is to make boosters require thinking for use, so you use them when you really need to dodge a critical hit. If it where me, I would keep quickboost and OB, but they wouldn't be universal. You'd have to make room to equip them.

EDIT: Thanks for that explanation on Heavy Gear.

Edited by Fragrant