About tuning?

Master P Rayer

Well, the guide book that came with ACFA does tell us about tuning your AC. But i was wondering about PAs, when i tune my PA either it is head/core/legs/arms the PA Capability does rise. But does that mean the PA is distributed evenly?

I mean when i tune my Head's PA and when i got shot in the core instead of head, will it reduce the damage? If it is, so what's the point of tuning head/core/legs/arms? Why don't just put one tuning called "PA"?

I'm pretty sure PA has consistent defense regardless of where you're hit. So tuning head/arms is pretty much useless, core/legs should always come first since tuning works on a curve afaik, and dumping more than a hundred FRS into just that stat is usually a pretty bad idea.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Auto tune is utter balls, it tunes load weight even when you dont need it.

DarkMX knows what he's talking about, he gave me advice on the controller settings and and it changed my whole way of enjoying the game and the way I hold my controllers for other games.

Edited by neoLynx

• 1 year later...

DarkMX knows what he's talking about, he gave me advice on the controller settings and and it changed my whole way of enjoying the game and the way I hold my controllers for other games.

hi im new here, mind sharing me the tips darkmax gave you??ive finished the games on normal, now in the process of s ranking it on hard.completed a few of them but some missions, shall we say a pain in the behind haha.

btw whats the middle ground for tuning??i mean what are the important stats to beef up?thus far ive been reading a guide and it focuses mainly on speed, qb...but still im facing some problems on missions.

do we tune acording to ac build or mission??

Edited by mhyug

do we tune acording to ac build or mission??

You can S rank a whole bunch of missions with a rather "general" AC. But the easiest way is to build an AC for each mission.

As far as tuning goes, ENO = 50 FRS always (this is based more on PvP, but it certainly helps for single player).

In the Attack category, maneuverability and aim precision are usually important. 5000+ and 70+ are good values to have for those.

Main and Side QB should usually have a decent amount of tuning. Tune QB before normal boost since QB is the basic form of movement in AC4.

For missions, you may occasionally find some benefit from tuning less often used stats like some of the stabilities, or full PA tuning, or ECM, or whatever as well. It's mission dependent.