Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's part of what all you get in the Modelers Pack. I got it, using it too. Shame that the only way to have your emblem displayed is to close the big doors leading outside, covering up the really nice view of the planet and spaceships that zip by. I thougt the model kit dominated desktop was hilarious.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HOLY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

an AC museum i just looked at this and that's.... that's..... that's just awesome a museum for the entire history of Armored Core

why do the japs get all the good stuff???!! the only DLC we have is the modelers pack this sucks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Its rather disheartening, but at least in ACFA, I was able to schedule at least one clan match a week. Almost a year on ACV, and not one other team would fight us.

The situation is more organized on the PS3 I even run into new players at good hours (which shocks me to no end and provides amusement).

Free Battle is dead, I think me sneaking up on people and winning most of the matches pissed too many people off. I swear it's not my fault that I have situational awareness and gorilla tactics.

I honestly begged them to come at me at once so they could make it easier on themselves because I'm not even that good in the first place.

Edited by Ogawa Lou

Congrats, you posted a video of me from 1.03. I have acknowledged that my designs and my understanding of the game were bad, since then I invested in the jap copy got good, and discovered how limited and incredibly boring top tier play is.

You still crying about people pop shooting on you MUTT?

The situation is more organized on the PS3 I even run into new players at good hours (which shocks me to no end and provides amusement).

Free Battle is dead, I think me sneaking up on people and winning most of the matches pissed too many people off. I swear it's not my fault that I have situational awareness and gorilla tactics.

I honestly begged them to come at me at once so they could make it easier on themselves because I'm not even that good in the first place.

I think I remember playing you once when Cheng and his cock fags were trying to blade me the last time I got on the PS3 US side.

Lol, I got Nescient to freak out when I locked him with the shitty jammer + gat combo.

I think I remember playing you once when Cheng and his cock fags were trying to blade me the last time I got on the PS3 US side.

Lol, I got Nescient to freak out when I locked him with the shitty jammer + gat combo.

My tactics haven't changed much besides getting a little smarter in some areas and getting a little dumber in others. I swear I was being called a chicken fucker for using cover while going 1 on 1 with a freaking Heavy Biped.

Screw all the teams I get kicked off for who knows what and one time I even got invited as a merc by them and they kick me off that too. I must have really upset that dude for talking about his kid yelling in the mic nonstop. I swear are the majority of the ACV players just a bunch of wannabe thugs with baby mommas and five kids.

Honestly though I was terrible with the mic but no one told me to shut up.

Jp as top tier? Well if you mean top tier meta op rock paper scissors and the like i guess so but its mainly an overabundance of mediocre casual players. Btw dool sniper lotus is just annoying now pop shotters are annoying but i cant complain too much blue lock behind cover on a lw that has atk power rivaling some cannons is programmed in the game and is a gross oversight by dev but is nonetheless a part of the game ne1 can pick up n destroy with unless theyre horrible

The only reason i remember you barlizar is how you trash talked ps3 then got owned XD i dont think u changed u just got a new gimmick

jp does have a few rediculous n dedicated players though but the ratio of quality players to garbage is better on na

Edited by CELTICMUTT7

Jp as top tier? Well if you mean top tier meta op rock paper scissors and the like i guess so but its mainly an overabundance of mediocre casual players. Btw dool sniper lotus is just annoying now pop shotters are annoying but i cant complain too much blue lock behind cover on a lw that has atk power rivaling some cannons is programmed in the game and is a gross oversight by dev but is nonetheless a part of the game ne1 can pick up n destroy with unless theyre horrible

The only reason i remember you barlizar is how you trash talked ps3 then got owned XD i dont think u changed u just got a new gimmick

jp does have a few rediculous n dedicated players though but the ratio of quality players to garbage is better on na

You do realize that I was also literally using junk guns in conjunction to some poorly tuned guns that I just grabbed out of the shop; and I still out popshotted yondaime a few games. Also, you should tell cheng to upload the other 20+ videos of me beating him.

• 1 year later...