Armored Core 5 Discussion

Lenin

I was simply reffering to how BA and unique the moonlight looks. If someone were to spot the enemy from afar, that shape will be noticed and the meaning the blade has will be known right away. It is one of a kind with a long history. Ultimately, your are correct that the best situation is one with the enemy off guard.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pocket/starter blade in ACV nearly 1hkos anything under 30,000 AP and is 24 meters long compared to the 1.5 - 2 meter length of your AC. The blades are long enough to go entirely through buildings and hit someone on the other side and they all seem to have a really large sweep arc.

Moonlight looks absolutely devastating. You know it's gonna have a lot more damage potential than that silly pocket blade and it's never been known as a short weapon either. I won't be surprised if it can 1hko everything besides super heavies and tanks. I have no idea what they're thinking. Maybe you can't hangar it, though. That would be ok. I don't want a 15,000 TE @ 25 meters long blade in the game on easy access, though. That would shatter a lot of stuff.

It's probably not gonna be tweaked, no. Then it would be useless. It's not easy to hit with a blade that has 0 tracking. Even on dedicated servers. Pocket blade can 1hko lights with a decent hit. 2x pocket blade will knock out any midweight if it connects. Scraping damage is solid, too. Roughly 7-10k AP on a scrape with it.

Now, Idk if it's actually a pocket blade, but it's easily the smallest blade I've seen in any of the art and such. Moonlight should be legitimately scary as hell.

me and niji

I'm on the same list.

Besides, the bright side to having people like us.... umm, eager enough to buy ACV for that price is for you guys to sit back and get your questions answered, not to mention niji already planned we could go claim few lands/territories of our own until the rest of you lot decide to play.

On the other hand, we get to rub it in your face about how epic it's gonna be.