Regulation Files

Nisoth

I believe you need a Live Account of the Silver status and an active Internet connection. Then, simply turn on your game while you're connected to XBox Live and it should automatically search for Regulation File updates. Any that you can get will be downloaded automatically to your XBox. If you don't automatically download them, they're probably offline and not there anymore.

After that, I believe you have to manually turn them on. Should be somewhere in your game options. Just look around a bit and you should find it.

That would be my assumption.

I figure it's because of Sega. They've been a very poor distributor for AC in the North American scene. They were always late on regulation files and they rarely put any effort into the AC scene at all. That's a corporation for ya.

=\

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to ACU Peffse! Nice to see you around, haha. I haven't been on AIM in forever.

But yah, Sega still hasn't done their AC4 Regulations. AC:fA seems to have them up, though. Kinda wierd that they require XBox Live Gold, though.