Leviathan. Need to kill.

13th Knight

Either my AC isn't fast enough, or I can't twiddle the thumbsticks fast enough. No matter what I've tried so far, it's not worked.

TRied using Micromissiles, but they looked like they ran out of fuel or were destroyed after a short distance. Plus, the little bastards still hovering around the battlefield won't stop pouring forth from the pyramids.

Ideas/suggestions?

Killed it! Nearly got an S-rank, but I got hit too many times. Anyway, now I'm stuck on Evangel.

I nearly killed his ass but again, I probably can't keep up with him with the way the old AC controls work. Normally I would QB and hit the control stick left to do a dime-turn, but I can't do that here.

So, I've nearly killed him using the OGRE. Any other suggestions? And before you say 'use this certain part not in the shop,' just remember I may not have it yet ;) It's my first Last Raven playthrough.

Ok. What i did was this...

I build a design that can move as fast as Evangel. I equipped myself dual MGs. I say PIXIE3 and NIX(if you have it on the left arm) I also used Mirco missiles too to make him fly away from you so that way you can rush in and use both MGs.

If this doesnt work let me know

I'm now officially having a hard time on a mission. It's not really anything like the last ones I've asked about, but it's annoying as hell and I can't get rid of this AC for his parts.

It's AC Panzer Messiah in Shut Down Generators, with the Tank Pulverizer after it. I WANT to kick his ass for his awesome part. But it's hard, because I've got to deal with those crappy flaming MTs.

Any advice so I don't waste my micromissiles for nothing?

Edited by 13th Knight

• 8 months later...
Killed it! Nearly got an S-rank, but I got hit too many times. Anyway, now I'm stuck on Evangel.

I nearly killed his ass but again, I probably can't keep up with him with the way the old AC controls work. Normally I would QB and hit the control stick left to do a dime-turn, but I can't do that here.

So, I've nearly killed him using the OGRE. Any other suggestions? And before you say 'use this certain part not in the shop,' just remember I may not have it yet :P It's my first Last Raven playthrough.

how u kill LEVY? its so hard....i cant hit him with my missiles...my missiles keep hit the building.Its so hard to aim up.....and spin spin spin....and they trouble my radar....DANG.

If you have problems with Levi, use the following missile combo: RM2 + HYDRA2. Pair it with a Narrow and Deep FCS. Take a sniper rifle along (RS) and a good blade. Blade/shoot the MTs. Missile the Levi. He's dead, congrats. Like here for example

As for Evaevy, you need lots of stability so that his linear cannon abuse doesn't affect you much.

So a quad with hard hitting guns (BP Bazooka and HP or 69H Handgun lefty aren't a bad idea) and a damaging EO that won't strain your EN (let's say, 98E or 89E), coupled with good solid shell defense would make it.

OR YOU COULD DO THIS: Fly Baby Fly

For PAnzer Faust's mission, use the following weapons:

Pixie 3/Shade/KRSW/SPIRIT + 98E Core (that's for killing Faust)

RM + Satyuros (Three double launches of those + a full hit from the accompanying extensions will nearly kill the Tank Pulvie. Spray a little more shrapnel on it and Pulvie goes boom)

LB3 blade (whatever blade you want) + Langur arms or MACAQCUE (to kill the pesty flamers)

Flamer tanks take time to react, use that small gap to blade em before they hurt you.

• 3 months later...