ACU Chat Reset

I will be re-installing chat tomorrow night at around 4AM Central time, so it will be unavailable for a short while at that time. This re-install will delete all chat settings people have entered, like avatars, text colors, and custom background images. The reason I'll be re-installing is because the chat has recently become glitchy. This is due to abuse of chat bugs and commands by members. No one is in trouble, though, so no worries.

Please do not die due to chat withdrawal in the meantime.

Hopefully this will fix the problems. It might not, though. If not, I'll just have to look into it instead of trying to fix it the lazy way.

Much love,

-Niji T.

I have finished re-installing chat, but the problems were not fixed. It seems that it's due to the new Flash versions. There are still a few small settings I need to fix up for the chat, but I'll do those later since it's now 6AM here. Most of your settings should still be preserved, but any chat backgrounds or avatars you may have been using will be deleted.

Sorry everyone, but the only fix I can offer right now is the suggestion to downgrade your Flash version to 9.0. That advice isn't something I'd recommend following, though.