AC Tribute Album "THE ANSWER" by Anosou now RELEASED

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D=

You didn't read the thread and click links did you!? I meant the remixed version.

D=<

EDIT: Oh damn, that was legit and I missed it. Hahahahaha! Man, wtf. How did he even find that?

EDIT #2: Here's the cover artwork for the PREVIEW album. What do you guys think of it? I really like the front side a lot. The bolded and off-color A in Answer on the far right is a really nice touch, too.

=3

i really think your link is broken

Haha I didn't know he found my Apex link! That was supposed to be secret. So i removed it from my server :P

Also the cover artwork is still not finalized, the final version should be live on VGMdb in about 12 hours or so. That's pretty close to what it'll be though! Pretty good for a few hours notice :P

Nice work on Dropping Atoms!

Pleased. :P

BTW, I'd be really surprised if you managed to mix in a little J-rock/experimental/electronic. Boom Boom Satellites, Polysics, etc... granted the ACFA music started to remind me of that stuff. BBS specifically has a few tracks without lyrics, like Generator. If not, no deal killer, I just felt similarities between stuff, and I know if you put BBS into even one track people would seek it out.

Edited by ChaosApostle

I hope you guys realize I linked a bunch of songs including Apex in the OP, olo. Apex had been there for the past 5 days. I'll leave it as a monument!

A grand monument depicting what greed do to people! ;D

maybe you can do apostrophe 5 + 5 point five and name it 555

3.74+1.26!

5 point five is pretty fun because that's the time signature the music's in :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...