Fomalhaut

Diablos

Alrighty. Since I've been chuggin' away at AC3 the past few days I figured I'd share whats in my garage. At least the main one anyway. This is what I used to clear the arena and the extra arena.

P.S.- It burns itself out pretty quickly, which means either finishing fights quickly or keeping one eye on your energy meter and micromanaging it...cause you don't want to stop moving. But I had loads of fun with this AC, definitely my favorite and the paint is pretty sexy too. :P I don't expect anyone to like it, so critique away! :angry:

Fomalhaut

Head: CHD-SKYEYE

Core: CCL-01-NER

Arms: CAL-44-EAS

Legs: CCL-HUESO

Booster: MBT-NI/MARE

FCS: VREX-F/ND-8

Generator: KGP-ZSV

Radiator: RMR-ICICLE

Inside: MWI-DD/10

Extension: MWEM-R/24

Right Back Unit: -------

Left Back Unit: CWM-S40-1

Right Arm Unit: CWG-MG-500

Left Arm Unit: CLB-LS-2551

Overweight: No

Op-Intensify: No

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5756/ac3fomalhaut.jpg

Switch to ws1, roz, sa44, and hzl50 and this bot will crush almost anything in AC3.

Hueso embarrasses the shit out of the game. That's why it was banned for tourney play.

Oh yeah I really dig your colors, too.

Edited by Colon Mokto

The FCS/Gen/Radiator need switching, but besides that it's fine. I'd go WS-1 | ROZ | SA44.

Switch to ws1, roz, sa44, and hzl50 and this bot will crush almost anything in AC3.

Hueso embarrasses the shit out of the game. That's why it was banned for tourney play.

Oh yeah I really dig your colors, too.

Thanks for the tips guys, I've always been rather shite at picking generators/radiators. lol. I normally only play against friends/hard bots, I've never done any tournament stuff so I didnt know about the hueso ban, but thats very interesting. The HZL-50 is the shit and pretty much makes all the blades in this game obsolete. XD. However, I am a fan of blades and I just think they look snazzy too, so thats what I like to use. :angry: I normally just put the howitzer on ACs that arent very mobile and zippy. --and yah i know right? I love those colors on this AC.

Yeah man keep the blade; you're fine with that. The only thing you should have ammo issues with on that bot is a beefy heavy, but with a sword and hueso that will never be a problem either.

Tournament rules don't really matter anymore, but I always evaluate based on the competitive rules I played under. Otherwise it's pointless to me to evaluate something.

• 4 weeks later...